Meeting her

Nandini's POV

I was waiting for Sameer near the taxi I had hired to take us to the airport. Sameer had forgotten to take his suitcase!

"Here I am" he said as he rushed towards me with his suitcase.

I took it from him and gave it to the driver and me and Sameer sat in the taxi and we were off to the airport.

Today I was wearing a wearing a very comfortable outfit as we will be traveling for a long time.

                                                                                      [Nandini's outfit]

                                                                                      [Nandini's outfit]

Sameer and I were talking about random stuff when the driver announced that we had reached.

We both took our luggage and checked in. We took our seat in the plane and then the plane took off.

Sameer was watching some horror movie and I decided to sleep because I was going to meet the patient immedietly after I reach there and I had a feeling that I was not going to get much sleep.

[Skipping to plane ride]

It was announced that we had reached so I woke up Sameer who had doozed off.

We both went came of the airport and I saw that driver was holding a board with my  name written on it. The driver took our bads and led us to the car and later we were off tho the patient's house.

Manik's POV

The doctor will come any minute now and I heard a horn I went out to greet her I saw a girl coming out of the car she was wearing shorts and a top must be the doctor's daughter I thought after her came out a kid who must be 9-10 years old. I still could not see the girl's face as her hair were covering it and when she turned I was stunned by her beauty. She had a cute heart shaped face, brown eyes ,straight long black hair and a perfect body.

She walked towards me smiling. I cam out of my daze and introduced myself

"Hi I am Manik Malhotra Mukti's brother and you must be the doctor's daughter right?" I asked

She started to laugh ou loudly "I am Nandini.. Dr.Nandini Murthy Mr. Malhotra I am the doctor" and she smiled at me.

WHAT!!??

A/N

Hope you love this chapter

Don't forget to vote,comment and follow

Love you all

-MaNan