Her

We sit at the table anticipating , atleast I know I am, who was in the crowd of all these girls. Was it someone really worth my time , or just another user .... Eh wont know till I find out. We signed autographs and took pictures with atleast 100-125 girls. All if them the same .... Mega fans geez. We were down to the last two girls and it was time to go .

**Click , FLASH***

"Thanks soo much guys for the pics !!" We smile and gives them hugs before we leave . But there was one girl waiting on the side for a pic ... But we had already started to pack up all equipment . I saw her sitting in the corner waiting for her pic . Her piercing purplish aqua eyes gazed into mine . Then I saw her waking towards me . Damn... Copper skin ... Emo hair cut with red bangs. "Hi um can I get a ... Um ... Ya know".. "PICTURE?! I mean ... Uh uhm... Sure lets take a picture". I tried to gather up the guys , but Bruce (our bodyguard) tried to keep us from getting in one more fan! "Hold on miss ! The boys have to go and were closing up shop" uh uhm!! "Bruce Mann , let me speak to you . Now just give me a couple minutes with this one ... K? I like her ". He gave me the ok and a slight smirk. We grabbed my Canon (camera) and snapped a couple pics . "Now who , if I may ask , is this I'm speaking to ?" :) she giggled and showed off her little dimples "uh.. I'm Valerie ... But I go by flowerchild ;)". We started loading up the bus and the guys were rushing to leave , but I just waited and watched her walk away. So pretty !! I was about to get in the bus , before I felt a tap on my shoulder . I was greeted by that same beautiful face. She handed me a piece of paper with her number on it "don't forget about me ...k?" I smiled and shook my head. She kissed my cheek and started to head to her motor scooter . "Oh hey roc ;)" he looked at her sideways "oh what's up :/ ... Weirdo". Were heading home .. FINALLY! She still running through my mind . Valerie ... Valerie .... VALERIE ! Damn....