Valerie mode

It was the last day I could be Veronica in Rocs eyes , but I was doing the right thing by Prince . He deserves an honest relationship .... I atleast owe him that. Though I can admit .... I will miss roc , he's just not good for me . NO MATTER HOW BAD I WANT HIM! He'll never be Princeton . Roc was dropping me off at the airport and walking me to the loading dock ... Or so he thought.

***before "getting" in the plane***

Roc: well lil mama , I guess this is bye for now

Veronica : well you never know .... Maybe we will be seeing each other soon enough . *flips hair* I know I'll be missed anyways haha

Roc : *kisses her cheek and slaps her butt* girl you better get on that plane before I make you miss your flight ;) ... And the next one ... And the next ;)

Veronica : boy bye! Even though I know how you work..... *kisses him* bye

Roc: bye girl *walks away*

Veronica : *pretends to walk on the ramp and goes into plane, peeps from corner* Phew!!! He's gone .... Onto my baby !!!

I run to the bathroom to change out of these skanky clothes . Throw on my creepers , take out these extensions , brush my bangs , and onto my love !!

***missing you ringtone goes off***

Princeton: Hey babe

Valerie: hey lovebug what's up ?

Princeton: I'm gonna be about 10 minutes early so when you step off that plane I'll be here .

Valerie : okay babe , we land in about 20 minutes ...

Princeton: ok . Get off the phone b'fore you get in trouble . I luh you!!!

Valerie : you too babe

***click***

I can't wait to see him !!!!! I'll probably wait and go grab something to eat before he gets here .

***20 minutes later ...***

Okay it's time to see him and face the music. Got everything , and.... Wow . He looks really good... He's wearing that Gorillaz band tshirt I sent him ... Oh god he's wearing creepers too .... Oh no he's running his fingers through his hair... GOD DAMNIT STOP BEING SO PERFECT!!!!