Home sweet home or not?

We had multiple stops for the bus to get gas, use the bathroom , and grab some grub... And loooong hours of sleep and ultimate boredomness !!!

But I'm finally home!! We pulled up in front of the conjunction house and EVERYONE was there. Prods fam , Rocs fam, Rays fam , and my fam!!! I was extremely happy to see everyone . All of us put in effort and grabbed all the bags and tossed em upstairs. Of course we had a welcome home party with a few fans and such, but i wasn't really in the partying mood like the guys were , they were turnt to the mAX!!!

***Everyone dancing to "Beat It" by Sean Kingston***

Prod: *yelling* Maaan this is a serious coming home party we got here!!!

Roc: *yelling and grinding with some chick* What you say bro?! I can't here you over the music !

Prod: I SAID ....*two girls walk over* ... NEVERMIND BRO *dances with the twins*

All the guys were dancing and having fun, and I'm happy to be home .... But I'm seriously tired and im not in the mood for family OR hoes. So I just jumped in the shower and stayed in my room.

Prince : *grabs some boxers and sweat, dries off , and plops on the bed*

Whew! It's gonna be a looooong night, that's why I'm staying my ass right in here.

**ZZZZT ZZZZZT**

Prince: *Picks up phone off Pillow* oh it's just Val ..... Wait..... I MISSES VALERIE'S CALL?!?!

I immediately called her back and she picked up right away.

**Convo w Val***

Valerie : *clears throat* hello ?

Prince: hey sorry I missed your call an hr ago, guess my phone was acting up

Valerie: it's fine , from the music I can tell you made it home lol

Prince: Ha yea , but I wasn't in much if a partying mood, so I'm in the room.

Valerie : Ooh ok... Hey I got another call on the line , can I call you back?

Prince : Yea sure , I'm always here :)

Valerie: k thnx ttyl

**valerie switches to other line*** .....

**Convo w.....***

Valerie: hey boo

**roc answers**

Roc : wassup Veronica

Valerie: nothing much , you?

Roc: at my welcome home party