Just when i felt guilty...

We finally pull up to the hotel and Princeton gets me settled in . It was the Burston Hotel . So fancy !!! It was a vintage French hotel restored to new. Brand new pool spa, and hotel decor. The whole hotel was covered in bronze and gold embroidery , silk curtains and expensive furniture.

*** Inside Burston Hotel***

Concierge : *french accent* Welcome to the Burston hotel . With the finest services in all Beverly Hills . Care for a crescent?

Valerie: *takes basket of crescents*

Concierge: how may I service you?

Princeton: well I'm already booked under the name of Perez , but one room is for my lady here. I would prefer for her to have the luxury suite , plus a spa treatment. Oh and um , have her on the 10th floor.

Valerie: *mouth full of crescents* why the tenth floor babe?

Princeton: *whispers in my ear* I'm on the 11th , so you can come see me whenever you want. Room 137 ;)

Valerie: *smiles* okay ;)

Concierge: That will be a total of $1000.67 .

Princeton: *hands Pierre money*

Valerie : wow babe , that's a lot of cash.

Princeton: yea but I don't mind . It's for you and all :)

He calls the bellboy over to get my bags and we head to the elevator.

Stepping into the all granite elevator , watching the numbers go by.

Valerie: *counting in my head* 1....2.....3.....4....5..6..7..8..9

Finally were here! I grabbed the key from my baby and ............ WOW.

***my suite***

It's beeaaauuutiful!!! All I see if the finest silks and beautiful decor. From Michael kors to Shez Manuelle!! The room has cream and chocolate walls and silk/satin sheets , quilted blankets with all natural cotton straight from Paris!! Jacuzzi in the bathroom , loads of rosé petals and white Chardonnay . And top it off , And all natural mineral chandelier !!!! Damn ... Now really feel bad for cheating on him. Especially with Roc. That's bad blood between them , and I'm the cause ... Oh well

Prince: do you like your suite?

Valerie: like it .... I LOVE IT BAY!!

Prince: haha I'm glad Val. But look , look on you bed . You should see a gift box . Put what's in the box on and meet me in the lobby :)

Valerie: o.O ..... Um okay . I was just in there and I don't remember a box being there

Prince: JUST GO LOOK AND MEET ME IN THE LOBBY!

**Door slams shut**

I go and open the box. It was a beautiful baby blue satin and lace evening gown . Vintage , just how I like it . It had beaaauuuuutiful pearl earrings and matching necklace. I rushed and got the dress and jewelry , got my makeup and jumped in the shower .

***15 minutes later ... In the lobby**

Princeton: *looking at his watch* damn 20 minutes and we gotta head out . Let me call he-

I look as she stepped out the elevator and she looked beautiful! Blue is definitely her color. I walk up to her.

Princeton: Baby .....you look amazing! I hope you love it as much as I do .... On you ;)

Val: I do love it babe but where are we going?

Prince: It's a surprise

I grab her hand as the valet pulls up our car for the day. 1980s red corvette. I open her door and hop in the car . We were off . She's gonna love the restaurant I'm taking her ... Right off the coast of the beach.