Forgive Me pt2

No bra. all robe ... vintage panties ... and nothing but the glow of the candles kissing her face ever soo slightly... silky soft skin never looked soo beautiful.she grabbed my hand and led me to the edge of the bed.

Val: shirt off... please

I unsnapped my overalls and threw my tshirt to the side quickly . She sashayed over the nightstand and looked through a few bottles of body oils ... choosing peppermint mist . which was good for relieving stress on the body. She pored a pool of oil in her hands and started rubbing my shoulders and back ever so slightly , making me moan in relief and pleasure ...

Val: wow babe , your soo tense

Prince: all work and no play Val, it hasn't been easy this week

Val: uh huh *pushes deeper into my back*

she started rubbin in neck and chest ... then an idea came to my head ... damn I didn't want her to stop but...

Prince: Sit down ... my turn

Val: ah ah ah nope , it's my turn to care for you ...

Prince : all about what I want tonight right ? my needs ?

Val: *kisses me* yes baby

prince : *whispers * then imma NEED you to sit yo ass down and let me help you loosen up a bit.

she removed her robe... revealing her perky breasts , nipples standing tall to a t. I walk over to the table and grab "cinnamon sensation". squeezing the bottle so the oil can trickle down her back and chest. She flinches a bit in surprise . it wasn't just a oil, it was a lube too . so it had a special effect on her . she moaned a bit . The word "more" escaped her lips . I started to rub her inner thighs and hips ... that rally set her off .

Val: *tugs my overalls off * There's a hot bath awaiting the both of us

she leads me to the hot tub ... both of us half naked .

Val: strip ...

**turns on "Girls Love Beyoncé by Drake"

she started pulling her undies off niiiice and slow ... damn the reflection from the candle light REEALLY shows off those curves .

I strip a a well ... but I was tryna hide mr Fernando .... he wanted to come and play a bit too early lol . she turned on the water and grabbed some soap and loofas... washing each other down ... never felt soo good to look into each other's eyes and feel like it's just us in the world .... and not just cuz we're naked together.

I pull her closer to me and give a sloppy wet kiss as her damp fingers run through my hair ... accidentally brushing her against my manhood ...

Prince : uh erm ... we don't have to tonight if you don't want

Val: In the morning maybe ? ;)

Prince : deal ... I love you ...

Val: aaaaand?

prince : *picks her up bridal style * yes I forgive you :)

we head back to the bedroom naked and wet ..... you already know what happened next....

*2 hrs later *

Val: *out of breath * I thought we said in the morning babe .... not saying it wasn't damn good but ... fuck

Prince: it's 1:15 ... it's morning babe

Val: *hits him with a pillow * .... niggas

prince : haha whatever .... night babe

Val: nigga! *pouts *

prince : smirks

she soo cute when she mad ....