Chapter 2

(EDITED)

Pamela's P.O.V.

I ran to the door and open it. And there, Zayn and his mates. Zayn immediately ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh God Pam, I missed you sooooo much" he said kissing my cheek. I hugged him back.

"I missed you too Zen" I said emphasizing the word 'Zen'

I heard the others laugh at what I've said. Zayn groaned and I just chuckled.

"Aren't you guys coming in?" I asked.

They burst in my living room and sat on the couch. I was about to make my way to the kitchen when Zayn speak.

"Where are you going Pam?" Zayn asked me

"I'm going to prepare your food it is nearly done" I lied. I don't know where I'm actually going but well I don't want to meet the boys I mean I'm an awkward girl you know. I don't want to embarrass myself.

"Food !!" the blonde one said. Weird. I look at Zayn and give him a questioning look. He made his way over me and wrap his arm around my shoulder. 

"Lads this is Pamela" Zayn said introducing me to the boys.

"We know, you've been talking about her non-stop" The boy with stripped shirt said. I blushed and looked down. The boys laugh and make their way to me and introduce themselves.

"Hi I'm Niall" the blonde one says excitedly.

"Hi Niall" He hugged me and let the others introduce themselves. The guys who was wearing stripes make his way to me.

"Heeeeeeellooooooooo. I'm Louis" he said while hugging me. I hugged back then another one came over. He had a brown and puppy eyes.

"Hello Beautiful. I'm Liam" he said politely. I smiled at him and he smiled back. The last guy came over to me and introduced himself.

"Hi Pamela ! I'm Harry you can call me babe" he said then winked. Okayyy?

He was about to hug me but he noticed Zayn glaring at him.

"Tsk, tsk this is the first time you meet her and you are already flirting with her?" Zayn said. The boys laughed, including Harry.

"What? I'm just going to hug her." he said showing his dimples off. His cute, well all of them. But he's a flirt and I don't want that kind of guys, I think. Harry hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry they are normal" Zayn whispered in my ear. I laughed while walking to the kitchen.

"Make yourself comfortable !! Food will be ready in a few minutes !!" I shouted. They all shouted their "okays".

 A/N

Second chappy !!! Yay !!! What do you think about it?? Is it good?? Really sorry for my grammar. SORRY. Please vote and comment. Thanks xx

PS: Going to update Chapter Three as soon as I can