Chapter 15 - It's A Small World

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

She's ignoring me. Now we are here at Nandos eating lunch. I can't help but look at Harry and Pamela who are feeding each other. She never did talk to me since I lied to her. 

Ha! That's what you get for being an asshole Zayn !  My mind says.

"Aren't you going to eat, Zayn?" I looked up and saw Niall eyeing my food. Sigh. I picked up my spoon and started to feed myself.

PAMELA'S P.O.V. (BEFORE THEY GO TO NANDOS)

Everyone's getting ready. But I'm done so I'm waiting for them to finish. Niall arrived first, followed by Harry. He sat down beside me and started to play with my hair. Zayn arrived next, sitting beside Niall. Great.

"What's up with Zayn?" Harry whispered, noticing the blank expression that Zayn is giving us. I shrugged and lay my head on Harry's shoulder while waiting for he others. Minutes later ..

"The queen is here" Louis shouted behind me, us.

"Finally, I'm hungry" Niall mumbled. I noticed that they are all wearing hoodies and shades. I almost laugh at their looks.

"What are you guys wearing? Are you planning to kidnap someone" I said and they laugh.

"No babe, well we are planning to kidnap someone. But we are avoiding the paps, you know" Harry explained. Oh. I laughed at his attempt.

"Oh wait, babe we never gotten out of the public yet" Harry said while squeezing my hand.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go !" I said then peck Harry's lips. Harry smiled brightly at my movements. We decided to have separate cabs because we won't be fitting in a cab only. So Zayn, Harry and I then Liam, Niall and Louis. Great. I was sitting between Harry and Zayn. Great. Awkward silence filled the car.

"So Zayn, how's Perrie?" Harry asked, breaking the silence.

"She's good" Zayn mumbled. What. She's a bitch.  I was about to comment on that when the driver cuts me off.

"We're here" Harry paid for the fare and we walked inside the Nandos. I saw the others sitting with 3 vacant chair for us. Great. No paps around, thank God.

"What's your order?" A brunette waitress asked, winking at Harry. I felt Harry tightens our hands. We ordered while the waitress shut it down. The waitress left but not without giving Harry another wink.

"What was that?" I asked while looking at him.

"Harry is the cheekiest one in the band" Zayn said. I didn't bother to look because there's a little girl walking towards our table.

"Hi" She said shyly.

"Hello, what's your name love?" Liam asked nicely.

"My name is Lisa" She said. I mean Lisa. She's cuuuuute.

"Do you want an autograph?" Harry asked. Lisa grin then nodded. She hands pieces of paper to them.

"Done !" Louis said giving the paper back to the girl who is smiling brightly. Aw.

"Lisa ! There you are !!" A woman exclaimed. I think it's her mother. They have the same color of their eyes and they're both blonde. Yeah

"Mom ! Look it's One Direction. " Lisa exclaimed. See it's her mother. Lisa's mother looks at us I mean them. I'm not part of the band.

"Picture?" Niall asked.

"Yes. Yes please" the lady said while handing me the phone. They pose while I take pictures.

"Thanks. You are very beautiful." She winked at me then I hand her the phone.

"Thanks" I said, blushing.

"We need to go" The woman said while picking up her daughter. Aww

"You can join us if you want.." Zayn said then I nod.

"We've already ate. Sorry and thanks for inviting. It's nice meeting you guys!" She said then wave.

"Bye guys !"Lisa said while waving. Then they walked away.

"Aaaaw" Liam and I said in unison. We both looked at each other and laugh.

"Here's your order." The same waitress came and place our order in front of us. She winked at Harry and slip something on his lap. She made that 'call me' sign then walk away. Harry looked at me then he read the paper.

"Call me handsome xx" with her number on the end. I started to laugh out loud, earning a glare from Harry.

"What does it says?" Louis asked. I showed him the paper and he started laughing with me.

"Ha-ha" Harry said while taking the paper and throwing it away.

"Let's eat" Niall exclaimed. We started eating. Harry started to feed me so I return it to him. I can feel someone staring at us but I don't mind.

"Aren't you going to eat, Zayn?" I heard Niall said. It was Zayn.

"Mmmmmm" I exclaimed. This is delicious.

"Yeah Mmmmm" Niall moaned and I chuckle.

"Let's sit here" I heard a familiar voice said. No. It can't be. I turned around and gasped. No. He's here. My ex-boyfriend is here. And the worst part is that he's with a girl. That girl. Great