Chapter 12 - Back for you

Pamela's P.O.V.

I explained everything on Laurice and she seems to understand.

"Maybe you should have a little nice talk to Zayn.... You know you took too hard on him, I guess" She said. Yeah she's right.

"Yeah... I really should" I answered.

"Yeeeeeeaaahhhh... So are you all good now?" She spoke. Nah

"Nope... I need to cool-off" I answered back.

"So.. Sleep-over??" She asked with a bright smile.

"Yeah, of course!" I screamed. Laurice gave me some clothes for the night.

"Soooo.... What to do now??" I asked AGAIN.

"Girls dinner is ready... And the cookies" Mrs.Hendreson shouted. Laurice and I immediately looked at each other then we race to the dinning room.

"Wooo!" I exclaimed. I heard Laurice groaned. 

"I'm still faster than you." I said then bump my hips, hitting her.

"Yeah, yeah let's eat." She said.

~~~~~~~~~

"That was good!!" I exclaimed, laying on her bed.

"Sooo.... What to do?"She asked. Mmmmm

"Movies!!!" I half-shouted.

~~~~~~~~~

 We decided to watch "Mean Girls" and some girly movies.

"That was so boring" Laurice mutter.

"You barely watch the movie" I replied.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's sleep."

"I'm tired" She added. I can't barely hear it

."Come on" I tug her to her room and we lay on the bed.

*3 days later*

STILL PAMELA'S P.O.V.

It's been 3 days. 3 days since I ran away from my OWN HOUSE. I'm enjoying my stay here but dude I'm scared that when I come back home my house will be burned. Kidding !! I've been receiving a lot of calls and messages from them and I barely answer, saying that I'm fine. So now I decided to go home.

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

It's been 3 days. 3 days without Pamela. Man did we really screwed up? Heck we are all worried sick !! I've told Perrie not to come here unless I told her to. She's a bitch ! (A/N No offense. I'm a Zerrie shipper too) Anyways, we've been contacting here all day and she barely replies. Arrgh. Harry and I talked about her and I don't know. I'm not jealous or something. Maybe. Wait what? I'm not jealous,am I?.

God. Zayn stop. she will never like you back. She only sees you as her best friend.

Yeah. She will never see me more than friends.

Argh. I need to stop thinking of her.

She only see you as a friend. Nothing more.

PAMELA'S P.O.V.

"What now?" I asked Laurice. We are in the living room sitting and doing nothing.

"You are going back now right?" She asked then I nodded.

"Let's go then, I'll drive you." She said then she tugged me outside. She unlocked her Mom's car then we got in.

"I can't stay at your flat for that long" She started, while she starts to drive.

"Why?" I pouted.

"I have a job" She answered. Whaaat

"What?? Where?? Why didn't you tell me!! We can work together!!" I exclaimed. I heard her chuckle then she answered.

"At the cinema. You know movies and stuff."

"Plus you can't work with me. I don't want to be fired" She added. I playfully slapped her arm while she continue laughing.

~~~~~~

"We're here." She sung. My palms starts to sweat. I'm so nervous.

"Shit. I got to run" She added. Noo. I gave her a bone-crushing hug.

"Goodbye." I waved at her and found her waving back. She drove away until I can't see her anymore. Sigh. Guess it's only me.

I opened the door greeted by five pairs of eyes. Home sweet home.

"PAMELA!!!" They shouted. They all jumped at me, now I'm on the floor with 5 guys on top of me.

"Boys, get off" I breathed. They stood up leaving me on the floor. Harry offered his hand which I gladly took. I stared at them. Some them have their eyes red. And Niall? Okay, I guess I missed a lot.

"Umm hi?" I said more like a question. I looked around the living room and it was so clean. Woah. Poor Liam. I guess I can leave the boys anytime without worrying about the mess. 

"Hi? That's all you can say? Pam we've been contacting you for days. You've left us here worried sick! Where the hell have you been?" Harry exclaimed. Geeh. Not my fault at all.

"Some of my friends house."I replied. They kept on silence. Are they waiting for me to say more? Argh.

"Look I'm sorry for you know leaving you here and yeah" I awkwardly says.

"Aaand?" Harry spoke again.

"I'm hungry." I said. It's true. I haven't ate breakfast yet. I heard them chuckle. We sat on the dinnig room and ate leftover pizza.

"Soo who's your friend?" Niall randomly asked.

"Her name is Laurice, you should meet her. She's nice" I said. I shove another pizza on my mouth. What? It's good. I notice Zayn starring at me. He stood up and walked to me.

"Pam can I talk to you?" He whispered in my ear.