Chapter 4 - Truth Or Dare

Pamela's P.O.V.

"Boys food is ready!" I shouted. I heard loud thuds coming from the living room. I saw Niall arrived first. this guy is too excited. The boys followed Niall and sat on the chairs.

"Soo what's in the menu?" Niall asked. Of course he will ask that. Haha

"Pasta and Chicken lollipop" I said

"Mmmmmm" Niall moaned

"Wow ! You cooked my favorite food. Yay !" Zayn excitedly said. I sat between Harry and Zayn. We talked about ourselves, knowing about them more.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I was watching Pamela eat and talk to the other boys. She's so beauti-.No Zayn No. Okay I'll admit it she is so beautiful.She noticed me starring at her and I quickly looked away blushing. I continued to eat my food. Damn this is good. I joined their conversation and continue eating.

Pamela's P.O.V.

Once we are done eating, they went to the living room while I was washing the dishes. After washing the dishes I joined them in the living room.

"Soooooooo, what do you want to do?" I asked

"Truth or Dare !" Louis suggested. Oh ok.

"I'm in !" I said

"Me too!" Niall said. I heard the other boys mumbled it too. I went in the kitchen and grab an empty bottle. We sat in  a circle form. I was between Harry and Zayn. Harry on my let Zayn on my right. Liam is sitting beside Harry and Niall. And Zayn is sitting beside me and Louis. Zayn spin the bottle and it landed on..... Niall.

"Niall, truth or dare?" Zayn asked.

"Dare" Niall said bravely.

"I dare you not to eat in nandos for a month" Zayn said keeping himself from laughing.

"Whaaaaaat" Niall exclaimed

"Dare is a Dare, Niall" Zayn said smirking

"Fine just for a month" Niall said pouting. He spin the bottle and it landed on...... Me. Oh Great (A?N Note the sarcasm). I notice Niall smirking. Ok

"Pamela truth or dare?" Niall asked

"Dare" Oh shit he is still smirking.

"I dare you to snog Harry" He said smirking

"Whaaaaat" Me and Zayn said in unison

"Payback is a bitch" Niall said. I noticed Harry turning red like a tomato. I walk up to him and cup his face with my hand. I connected my lips to his and we snog for 3 minutes. After that, I pulled away. I looked at Zayn and he looks frustrated.

"Zayn whats wrong?" I asked

"N-nothing" He said and smiled at me. I smiled back. We continued to play truth or dare for an hour and we all got tired.

"Guys, I'm bored... Can't we do anything else?" zayn asked obviously tired.

"Yeah.. We've been playing truth or dare for years!" I said

"Then let's go FOOD SHOPPING" Niall cheered and ran outside

"He really gonna miss Nandos!" Louis said and rolled his eyes. We followed Niall outside. We make our way to the market because it's only 5 minutes away. We reached the market and Niall ran inside. I noticed Zayn still in his deep thought.

"Zayn, What's wrong?" I asked again

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Zayn, What's wrong?" She asked me. Why am I even affected with the kiss? Sigh. And yeah about the deal. I can't lie to her. But Simon is Simon. He can do whatever he wants. I hate lying but I can't tell her this.

"It's just-" I was cut off by Harry.

"Hey Pamela ! Let's go inside and buy some food before Niall gets all" Harry said chuckling

"O-okay" Pamela said. They are walking inside and I'm glaring at Harry.

"Looks like the bradford bad boy is jealous" Louis said

"Stop it Louis !!" Liam said

Sigh

A/N

Tadaaaaaaaaa !! DOne!!! Next chapter soon !!!! 

Please vote, comment, share

Thanks