Chapter 13 - Talkings

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

She's back. She's back. She is back!!! We went to her room and sat down on her bed. I looked at her, she looks so nervous. Why is she nervous? Am I supposed to be the one who is nervous...

"Sooo..." I started. She looked at me then down. She started playing with her fingers. I moved beside her

"Pam, look at me" I said and she did.

"I need to tell you something" We said in unison, causing both of us to laugh.

"Okay you first." She said. Man..

*flashback*

She's been missing for two days. Two days !! And it's all because of me.

Ring

Ring

I found my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and see the word 'Management'. I groaned but I decided to answer it so I did.

"Hello?" I know it's Uncle Si tho.

"Hey Zayn, it's me" He said. Yeah

"Oh hi" I mumbled.

"Soo... Perrie said that you weren't letting her visit you anymore. What's the matter? Are you backing up?" Simon continuously asked. Sigh.

"Oh that"

"She's a bitch" I added. I heard him chuckle on the other line. Okaaay.

"I know, I know" He said, still chuckling. My jaw dropped. Oh.

"And um Simon can I please um... Tell my frie- best friend about this thing. Actually, she ran away two days ago bec-" I was cut off by Simon saying

"Fine. But I'm going to warn you, if she tells the world about this. You wouldn't know what will happen. Think about it" I heard him sigh at the end then he hunged up.

*flashback ended*

"You remember when you asked me if I have secrets?" I asked and she nodded. Well, how am I suppose to tell her this.

"Well, I do have a secret" Oh God. I paused for a minute, waiting for her reaction.

"Go on" She said.

"Well you know that I'm dating Perrie right?" I asked. She shifted uncomfortably beside me and she started playing with her fingers again. Sigh

"Well... When we were in the X-Factor umm... I met her, Perrie, and her band. Well, Simon introduced them to us." I said. It's true Simon and Louis were the one who introduced them to us.

"We started hanging out... We ummm we've been very close since then" I continued. Man, I hate lying to her. I can see how she moves uncomfortably in her seat even though I'm trying not to look at her.

"Then we started dating..."

"Simon said that it was a very good idea to date her because she's famous" I heard her gasped then she looked at me.

"I don't date her for fame" I lied. Shit . Where is Liam when you need him?

"Oh" She answered.

 "I'm sorry if I haven't told you earlier, it went out of my mind" I added.

"I'm so sorry for shouting at you.. I didn't know" She said. I'm getting uncomfortable here. Argh. This is all for you Simon. I'm lying to my best friend because of you. Damn