Reunion

Nadia

Nadia sighed, humans could be so annoying. She had heard that they were sending for a demon slayer. Why couldn't people mind their own business. Nadia wondered how she was going to deal with this. She could leave the village before the slayer came, or face the slayer. She would have to leave eventually though, wether she faced the slayer or not. Deciding to face the slayer, she sat down staring at the Sword of Shannara. It was giving off a light blue aura. She picked it up testing the weight. It of course was perfectly balanced and light. The only problem was that Nadia did not know how to use a sword. Nadia heard commotion, the demon slayer had arrived. Nadia quickly wrapped the sword up in cloth and got ready to leave. She grabbed her bow and headed out of the cave. She grabbed an arrow and set it on fire shooting it in to the air as a signal to where she was. Then she sat and waited.

Kota

Kota looked closely at the arrow. "It came from that way." He said. Kai nodded "follow me." He said walking toward the mountain the arrow had come from, loosening his sword as he went. Kota jogged up to Kai, slowing to a walk beside him. "What do you think it is?" Kota asked Kai. "I would say that it is a more evolved demon, as it was able to fire that arrow." Kai replied. "It's demonic aura is strong and strangely familiar."
Kota was worried. He had a faint suspicion of who the demon was and he knew that if his theory was correct it would mean trouble. They climbed the mountain and found a cave with a fire outside of it. The demon was sitting with its back to them. It stood, turning to face them.

Kai

"Nadia?!" Kai exclaimed, confusion and shock was written all over his face. "Kai!" Nadia said, shock on her face "oh Kai, I didn't want you to find out." Nadia said, looking scared. Kai looked over at Kota, who was looking at him worry written on his face. "You knew!" Kai said in shock, looking at Kota. "Yes I did." Kota replied calmly. "Why do you think I was so angry at Nadia in prison?" Kota asked. "Nadia hadn't told me so when hakudoshi attacked us, he told me and I attacked her." Kota tried to explain. Kota was shocked. "Kai, please understand." Nadia said, walking slowly towards him. "Stay away, you, you demon." Kai shouted, scrambling backwards. Nadia stopped dead in her tracks, shock and hurt plain on her face. Turning she ran into the forest surrounding the cave.