Chapter 1: Watched

Chapter one!!! Ok so I hope you guys enjoy! I'm so excited to see how this turns out!!
__________________________

Chapter One: Watched

Victoria's POV:

I looked up from the huge balcony to the stars. This always was one of my favorite things to do. I know, I'm weird but everyone is in their own way. I saw my mom come out onto the balcony and look at me with worry.

"I know you both fight a lot, but can you please try to get along," she said. I looked back at the sky, then at her.

"I'm done trying. Everything I do, it's not right. I try, but you guys don't even realize it," I spat back. She looked sad and worried. She turned and went inside. It was all her new husbands fault. My dad died when I was 10 and we had the best relationship. Then she started seeing this new guy, Steve Elton, and she doesn't have time for me. You see, we don't get along....at all. I hate him, he hates me. It's a beautiful relationship actually. I stay out of his shit and he stays out of mine if he wants to live.

I looked at the time on my Galaxy S4 and sighed. 9:35. Time to feed the horses. I'm not a country girl, if that's what you're thinking. I live in a huge mansion with 29 rooms, 7 bathrooms, 3 living rooms and a guest house. The house has a huge pool with a waterfall and hot tub and a stable that is new and big. There I keep my Quarter horse, Buddy, my Thoroughbred ,Dino, and my kickass pony,Butterscotch. I feed them every day without help. Thanks to mom and her filth of a man.

I opened the door and stepped onto the large patio and took in the summer night smell. Of course there was horse crap mixed in but you get used to it. I walked up the path to the stable when I was about to open the door I heard a noise. A stick crack. I turned around. Nothing. As I opened the door I felt a pair of eyes...

Watching my every move.

Jason's POV:

I watched her reach the door and go to open it. I took and step and a stick snapped beneath my foot. Shit......

She turned around and looked around. Scared and worried. Ha that's my job babe, to scare you and make you worry.

But damn, Johnson didn't mention she was hot.

____________________________________________________

What did you think? Sorry it was slow. I had to set the mood! So Jason is already here... Wonder what's gonna happen in the next chapter....he kidnaps her? She sees him? They kiss?! You'll just have to save this to your library and find out!!

•Comment
•Vote
•Follow me
•Save to library

Thank you all!! Stay beautiful!!

-Klaudia❤❤