Chapter 4: Kindness From a Stranger

Chapter 4:

Victoria's POV:

I woke up with strong arms holding me around my waist. I looked at the clock and sighed. 7:47. Yay....

I turned my head to see no one other than Creeper Dude holding me. I struggled against him but his grip got tighter. I finally managed to flip myself over so I was facing him.

Damn, he was sexy and peaceful while he slept. I reached my hand out and started stroking his messy hair. It was SO soft!! My hand left his hair and began tracing his facial features. He stirred. I pulled my hand back just as he opened his eyes. I gasped as I looked in his sleepy eyes.

"What were you doing?" he asked in his sexy morning voice.

"I...was..umm...uhh...stroking your hair?" Damn! It sounded more like a question. Surprisingly, he smiled at that.

"Well....i liked it," and with that he feel back asleep. I turned myself around. I felt safe in his arms. Sleep finally found me.

I woke up to a loud knock at the door. I immediately shot up and turned towards the door.

"C-come in-n," I said nervously. Then, a tall, lean man walked in with a plate of eggs, sausage, and pancakes and a bag. he sat on the end of the bed and smiled at me.

"Morning. I'm Johnson. You would've known me by now but Jason was being stubborn. I brought you some breakfast and clothes. They are in the bag. Eat and change then you can come down stairs. I'll introduce you to some of the gang," He said.

"Thank you so much!" I said. He smiled.

"No need to be nervous. I know it's hard to believe, but Jason will protect you. As will the rest of the gang," he said walking out.

I jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom with my clothes. I put on the matching black lace thong and bra. Then, I put on the high-waisted denim shorts and a black tank top with an all lace back. They may be criminals, but they've got style.

I ate the plate of food Johnson left me and walked into the empty hallway. As I walked down the stairs, I could hear noise coming from the kitchen. I walked into the medium sized kitchen and saw two boys about 18 eating at the table and Johnson leaning against the counter. He nodded in approval at me when he saw me. I have him a thankful smile.

Both boys picked up their heads and looked at me. One of them was Jason. Their eyes widened and looked at my body. I felt sooo violated. then Jason's face turned angry.

"What the hell!? I thought I told you to leave her be! I can take care of her! I don't need you!" Jason yelled at Johnson. I was scared. I didn't know what Jason would do.

"Jason! She needed my help. I-" Jason cut him off.

"No excuses! you need to back the fuck off! Shes my job! Not yours!" Jason was in Johnson's face now. he pulled back his fist like he was about to strike.

"Jason! Stop it! He was helping me! I'm thankful for it and you should be to!" I yelled out. Did I just do that? everyone was surprised by my sudden outburst. Jason then got in my face.

"Don't you EVER talk back! You got it?! I will make your life a living hell!" he screamed in my face. I was petrified.

"I-I'm s-sorry," I said, my voice shaking in fear.

"Sorry doesn't fix shit! Now get your ass up stairs before I drag you upstairs!" he yelled. I ran up the stairs and into the room.

"I'm going out!" Jason yelled from downstairs. He was still mad. Whatever, he shouldn't have been yelling at Johnson like that. Then the tears came. I was never going home. What did I do?

Someone knocked at the door and in walked Johnson he gave me a sad smile.

"You are brave for standing up to him. But next time, it's better to stay quiet. He's got a short fuse."

"Yea, no kidding," I replied.he chuckled.

"You will warm up to him. Give him time. He's not a bad kid. His past was bad. That's why he can get like that."

"Well, what happened?" I asked, suddenly curious.

"That's for him to tell you. Right now, just stay here and relax. Ill have someone take you shopping for clothes soon, alright?"

"That'd be great."

"Good." he smiled and gave me a hug. He got up and left.

Wow, you really can depend on the kindness of strangers.

____________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated! I tried yesterday but wattpad DELETED IT!!! Schools gonna start soon and I have all these projects to finish. Yay! high school! NO. So the orientation was today... I got lost....I also couldn't open my locker for like 25 minutes..... yeaa ik I'm bad but yea..

I hope you enjoyed!!! I'll try updating again this week!

•Vote

•Comment

•Follow

Stay sexy!

-Klaudia❤❤