The Intervention

Denae P.O.V

I woke up next to my phone ringing loud in my ear. I was too tired to look at the caller I.D. "hello?' I said in a sleepy voice." Good morning baby how are you?" "Oh my gosh!!" Baby i love you are you ok?, Did you feel pain" "hahaha Denae , im fine i promise you" . Just then I heard Layla walking past my room , I didn't saying considering last nights awkward events. " Do you know who shot you, did you get police investigations, did you fall asleep , did they make you breakfast what happened?" I was asking so many questions because i was so interested in what happened."you are such a concerend girlfriend and I LOVE YOU for that, but baby, im fine, i can handle my own, how was your morning beautiful?" "I love you too my morning was amazing after hearing from you, i need to visit you today i miss you so much i'm going to the hospital at 2;00 so be ready!. "trust me I will in my wheel chair" "Poor baby I can't wait to see you Bye baby".

Layla P.O.V

I heard Denae talking to her bitch ass boyfriend I can't stand him at all. She started talking about the shooting and that made me a little nervous. what have i done ! Just them i heard the door. COMING!" I said , I answered the door and it was Carmen and Brittany. "what are you guys doing here?" I asked " The intervention remember"Brittany said. "What intervention?"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you , DENAE INTERVENTION TIME!!" Britttany said . Denae came down here in the my favorite robe. "im coming guys." Denae sat down on the couch. "so guys what are we talking about.." Denae asked us."Well--" said Carmen I was kind of thinking about the incident on Yesterday"."Oh guys it's cool I just called Tyler and he said everything was fine, im going to see him today a 2:00 wanna come guys?" "NO", Layla said under her breath."before we elaborate on that me and Brit have to tell you something and Layla SHOULD TOO!"said Carmen. "What did I do?"said Layla puzzled.'Umm ok guys come on I don't have all day" Denae said . "i don't know how to say this without hurting you but Layla hired someone to shoot ...Tyler." Carmen said I wanted to punch the shit out of Carmen when she said that . I looked over at Denae who had her mouth wide open and tears coming out. She screamed" YOU STUPID ASS BITCH I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DO SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING THAT'S WHY YOU FUCKING KISSED ME !!? I HATE YOU SO MUCH GET OUT OF MY HOUSE DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN ,AFTER I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU , YOU WERE LIKE MY FUCKING DIARY AND YOU DO THIS SHIT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED HIM  AND YOU TRY TO GET RID OF HIM..WHAT CAN'T HANDLE A COMPETITION , IF YOU LIKED ME OR HAD A CRUSH WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING!!!  "Denae calm down please, and i tried to tell you yesturday in the bathroom at the game and in your room when you was doing your hair. Just then I saw Carmen and Brit talking . My whole face felt with rage. I jumped over the table and tackled both of them. Denae's mom later came in with groceries and asked "what is going on here" "Layla was just leaving and never coming back" Her mom had a puzzled looked but realize Denae wasn't playing so she left and put the groceries up. Layla soon leaves, leaving Denae crying on the shoulders of Brittany and Carmen." you guys will never betray me right?" Denae asked "Never" They both said.

DRAMA WHAT IS NEXT MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! 

vote for this chapter if it was juicy.

share this chapter if Tyler and Denae are relationship goals

Last but not least comment  who you ship: Lanae (Layla and Denae) or Deyler(Denae and Tyler)

Let me know what you think and that is a wrap anndd zzzzzoooooooppp

btws thats my favorite you-tuber if you realize who i got that from :)