Brittany's Birthday Dash

Brittany's p.o.v

After Me and chris left detention I asked him to bring me back to Denae's house. 

"you really need your own car i'm not gonna be your chauffeur if you not putting a ring on it."

Once he said that i busted in to tears, i was laughing so hard that my snap back fell. "boy if you don't get your beyonce' wanna be havin ahh on somewhere,  as a matter of fact if you dont get your beyonce' wanna be havin ahh on to Denae's house" he laughed and play pushed me 

I fell purposely, "abuse! why you always abusing me fam ?' i asked 

"get ya goofy ass in the damn car." he said laughing 

he opened the door for me and we both got in , it was a  long quite ride until i bought up the fact that he has been talking about me. At first he tried to dodge the question so many times, but I wasn't that easy to get rid of, eventually i just rubbed it off. We finally got to Denae's house i out my hand over the keypad and punched in the code. Me and Chris walked in and everybody was fast asleep the only one awake was the chef.

"hey chef can you please make me and chris an apple pie with tons of whip cream"I asked 

"sure britany it will be ready in 15 minutes"chef said 

"how did you know i like apple pie" chris asked

"lucky guess"

5 minutes later everyone woke up. Denae was still wrapped in Tylers embrace and carmen was on the phone talking to lord knows who. tyler and chris was talking about something and i was just scrolling on instagram.

"brittany can you go upstairs and got get my charger please" Denae asked in her baby voice i nodded and went upstairs.

Denae p.o.v

after i asked her to get my charger i started talking to everyone.

"hey guys her birthday is in a couple of days we need to plan her a surprise party, this is her 16th birthday , what should we do?" i asked 

"I think that we should have a party bus and be able to go to a place reserved for the whole school. "Carmen suggested

"Thats a good idea but what should be the theme?" i asked 

" I know love and basketball , that's her favorite movie !" said chris

I  just looked up incredibly confused . "um who are you?" I  asked squeezing onto Tyler.   " Oh Denae this is my half brother and Brittany's soon to be boyfriend" Tyler said reassuring me. I nodded ," well that's a great idea & the time should be at 6 ," I said.  As i walked up to chris i held tylers hand ," and you plan on asking her out right, you better not break her heart or ill break your face" i said pointing me finger in his face . Tyler just picked me up by my waist and said " your cute short ass aint gonna hurt nobody but ya damn self." while pecking me on the head.

Brittany p.o.v

When i found Denae's charger i was about to walk downstairs when i heard Denae "threaten" chris , i was trying so hard not to laugh at the peak of the stairs , but then i realized shes said "you plan on asking her out." i blushed incredibly hard . Yes i would go out with him and even considering that delicious kiss we shared today . everything about him makes me so happy , even standing next to him. he can calm me all the way down with only even touching me. he doesn't see color in relationship. He's very intellectual and so not ignorant , he listens to me and everything. I walked downstairs trying my hardest to act normal. "Denae here is your charger". I handed it to her. " so what are you guys talking about?".I asked " Nothing" they all said in unison.

"Your apple pie is done brittany and chris" chef said 

everyone looked at them as the took a bite of the pie . "you guys want some" brittnay asked with pie crust in her mouth. they all shook their heads.

Chris p.o.v 

As i watched Brittany eat her apple pie , i started thinking when was the right time to asked her to be mine , we just met and i practically feel like her best friend , but i know it will always be Denae first and i don't blame her for it , they have been friends since middle school, and i just met her yesterday. Maybe i'll ask her on her birthday not in the part bus but at the special event  Soon i someone snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Chris aren't you gonna eat the apple pie" Brittany asked

"oh yeah " i said as  bit into it.

"what were you thinking about chris " she asked as she batted her eyelashes, its crazy what this girl can do, its like shes reading my mind .

" nothing " i repled plainly but what i was thinking was staring dead at me 

Tyler p.o.v 

When Denae said she was gonna go upstairs to us the bathroom by herself, i knew she was gonna get better . she came back downstairs skipping and all i kissed hr on her forehead." Your so special to me. so special, that i want you to come meet our mother". Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. " really yes! i can't wait when are we going to meet the beautiful woman who gave birth to you?" she asked really excited, " how is next week?" i asked her "yes" she basically screamed. I saw Brittany and chris look our direction. Brittany looked at chris.

" does it mean im going to meet your mom too? " Brittany asked

" yea sure since she's going to meet OUR  mom" chris said 

The girls both screamed in excitement 

" can yall hoes keep it down some people don't have niggas and have to worry about the rest of their life" Carmen yelled

damn we need to find her a boo thang

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Like comment and share