Planning Brit's Birthday Bash!

Denae p.o.v 

After Brittany and chris left, to go lord knows where, me, tyler , and carmen went to the party bus dealership to find some really nice party buses. While Camen went to the bathroom me and tyler saw one we really liked.

"oh ! how mch would this party bus be sir?" i asked

" i can't give you a straight answer, it depends how long you're going to be using it for."the dealership man said 

Me and tyler glanced at each other. " we are going to use it for about 2 hours " Tyler said

"ok that would be $600 dollars to rent the bus and about $10 per person" the dealership man said with a notebook in hand. My eyes widen and so did Tylers'.

"$660! wow thats alot of money sir , can we get a discount or something?" i asked

"nope , im extremely sorry ma'am" 

"it's fine" i said 

" Hey guys what bus did you g-- Uncle snipes?" Carmen said shocked 

"Hey carmen! you know these people?" asked the dealership man , who i am guessing is her uncle

"yeah they are my friends we are trying to throw my friend a surprise party" Carmen said

" well , in that case you guys can rent this for free but you still have to pay $10 per person" her uncle said with a smile 

"Thank you so much , we'll call and pick this up in a few days thank you so much!" i said as i smiled

Later we walked out into Tylers car. "babe" I mumbled , "what is it babygirl?" he asked "I'm hungry"i said 

"Can we got mc donalds ? i asked 

" hell naw to the naw naw naw , We are not going to that nasty flea and germ like  restaurant babe , are you sure you want fast food babe , you don't want to go to a restaurant ?" he asked. I side-eyed him "do you have restaurant money for all 3 of us?" carmen asked . He pulled out a big wad of cash from his pants pocket and threw it onto my lap. my eyes widen."pull this damn car over." I ordered . He pulled the car over. "babe what happened?" he asked kind of annoyed but at that point I didn't care.

"WHERE DID YOU GET ALL THIS MONEY FROM?!" i asked

"babe you're being paranoid please get back in the car so we can talk and be calm" he said 

" give me your keys! now "i commanded , he handed me the keys and i stuffed them in my bra.

"babe you act like I won't get in there and get my phone out of there." he said with a huge smile

While we was in the car , Carmen grabbed like $10 and walked to the closest wings place, she couldn't be by us any longer. For a skinny person she loved food.

Carmen p.o.v 

I went to the wings place and ordered a 10 pc wings with fries and a sprite. I waited for about 5 minutes for my order. The cashier handed me my food and i paid him, i wasn't really loking at his face . I ate in piece and then he walked back by me. I really hate it when people disturb me while i'm eating , its very aggravating. I looked up and my mouth fell open. Who is this fine Hercules in the flesh. He was ripped , and when I say ripped I mean RIPPED!. I stared at him until he spoke. he bit his lip.

"you like what you see mami?" he asked

Oh damnit he has an accent too , geesh <3, i stared at him for 30 seconds and then he spoke again 

"sorry to disturb you mamacita , but i forgot to give you the receipt and change." he said licking his lips. I took the receipt and told him to keep the change . when i was examining the receipt i saw a he put some numbers on there and his name . must be his number. I looked back at him and our eyes met I winked at him before leaving the store. at the last minute I heard him say "wow que es precioso". then i left, when i came back in the car I saw Denae and Tyler still arguing . I really don't have time for that . I just went to the nearest gas station and just sat there for 15 minutes.