Togeter.-at.-last

The next morning I wake up with Jude still laying with me and our hands still locked together. The nurse comes in and says "awe ain't this just the cutest thing?, oh and you can go home today annalez" with a big grin on her face. Thanks I say. Jude wakes up says "good morning my gorgeous" I smile and he kisses my cheek. "I heard you get to go home? Lets get your packed up and we can head to my house" he says with the biggest smile I have ever seen. I guess we can I say with a smile back.

We are all packed up and in the car heading to Jude's house. I'm setting the passengers seat and Jude driving. Oh did I ever mention I like your truck? I ask. "No I don't think you have" just responds with his cute smile. I give a smile in return. He grabs my hand and holds it. I don't fight it I enjoy it. He looks at me and says "Anna! You are just so beautiful! I really do love you!" Then we stop at a beautiful big house. Is this yours? I ask in shock of what I am seeing. "We'll yes it is" Jude says back. We walk thro the doors and I see a beautiful living room and then a dinning room , kitchen an stairs leading up. Wow! I say "take it you've never seen a house like this?" Jude chuckles. Haha I guess I haven't. I say. We walk up the stairs into a room and I'm guessing its Jude's because it looks like a boys kind of room. It actually looks normal to what I'm used to. " here give me your stuff" he says while grabbing it. He pulls me to hiss bed and sets me down. "Anna. I know you don't really know me as we used to know each other but, I was kinda wondering will... You be my girl.... Before he gets to finish that sentence I grab him and kiss him . Yes I will Jude! I say in the most happiest voice I possibly could do.

Then we lay down together and his arm under my head my arms rapped around his and us just laying there just embracing each other.

[[yeah takes me a while to update these sorry and sorry that there not that long.]]