Chapter 19

Ed's POV:

I woke up and went downstairs. When I got downstairs, I heard Sam's feet padding across the floor. I waited around the corner at the bottom of the stairs for him, when he reached the bottom of the stairs, I jumped out and kissed him.

"Good morning gorgeous." He looked surprised by my actions, considering I have a concussion and a broken wrist.

"You must be feeling better?" His arm snaked around my lower back, pulling me in closer to him.

"Eh, a little bit."

I kissed him again, it wasn't long before his tongue imprinted my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to allow access. I lowered my hands to hips, and he broke away from the kiss.

"Oh yeah, I have bad news." He said, fixing my hair a little bit.

"What is it, babe?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed, what bad news could he possibly give me?

"You're not allowed to have sex for the 14 days."

My jaw dropped. "Um... Why the fuck not?"

He laughed. This is no laughing matter. "Because 'getting off' could make your concussion worse."

I took a deep breath, that's probably what the doctor stopped Sam to talk to him about. But this affects Sam as well, I'm his boyfriend. "...poo"

He laughed once again, it's not funny... At all... Like seriously. "So just sit down and relax and I'll make breakfast."

"Okey dokey."

Fuck. Well... This is going to be fun (note the sarcasm). No sex for 2 weeks! That's going to be so fucking difficult with Sam's sexy ass walking around. He went in the kitchen and cooked pancakes and bacon for breakfast.

While we were eating, I thought I'd ask Sam something just to see what he'd say.

"Babe, can you join the football team with me next session?"

Sam's eyes widened, "are you sure you're okay?" He felt my forehead while laughing.

"I'm serious babe" I smiled, I actually don't think he would be too bad.

"Nah Ed, I think I'll pass after what happened to you last night. Plus, I'm already clumbsy enough without a ball at my feet."

"True, true."

We finished eating a few minutes after our football conversation. Sam picked up our plates and brought them to the sink. What a gentlemen. I stood up to stretch and when Sam came back, he stopped. And we just looked at each other.

"Can I kiss you?" Sam asked, that was a dumb question.

"Go for it" I smiled. I knew he wasn't looking for an answer, but eh, why not? Right?

Sam smashed his lips onto mine. We made out for a fee minutes, just standing there, our hands roaming a bit.

I pulled away. "Why do you tease?" I whined.

"Because it's fun." He grabbed my ass. Causing a little moan to fall from my lips.

"You're an asshole." I smiled into another kiss. I could tease him just as hard right now but I'm not a mean boyfriend... Unlike someone.

"So what do we have planned for today?" Sam asked as we both sat down on the couch.

"Stay home, watch movies, and cuddle I guess" I suggested, he was laying down on the couch. I crawled up between his legs, wrapped my arms around his lower back, and used his abdomen as a pillow.