Chapter 25

⚠ Smut Warning ⚠

Ed's POV:

Three days. Sam has been in our room for three days. He hasn't talked to me, even if I asked him if he was okay. He'd just lie there staring at the ceiling or curled up with his head under the blankets. I mean, he comes out to eat, but he brins the food back upstairs. And he'd bring the dishes and stuff back down, I'd just watch him. I think he's scared, scared of us, and where our relationship is heading. This road that our relationship is heading down, isn't a pretty one. But honestly, I was not messing around the other day, I'm sick and tired of him hitting or pushing me when he's mad. He was never physical before. And I don't know why he's physical now when we argue.

What I do know is that I would never lay a hand on him. No offense to him, but he's like a woman; they'll hit you as much as they want when they're pissed, but as soon as you push them off you or try to restrain them, you're the bad guy.

I've been sleeping in the guest bedroom down the hall from ours. That bed in really uncomfortable and I dont like it. I don't want to bother him, but I should at least go check on him.

I slowly walked upstairs and opened the door. He was just laying there under the off-white covers, just like all of the other times I've come in here the past three days.

"Hey..." I said softly, trying not to scare him just in case he didn't hear me enter the room. I wasn't expecting an answer, but for once he actually choked out a "hey" back.

"You okay?" I walked towards the end of the bed and saw Sam's tear stained cheeks and blood shot eyes.

"No." He sniffled.

"Have you been crying this whole time?"

"No" he replied, just above a whisper.

"Tiff stopped by..." I said. "I told her you were sick with the flu, that's why you couldn't hang out with her the other day like you said you would."

"Okay..."

I sighed, I have to at least try to get him out of bed. Its probably not going to be easy, but I can't let him just lay here any longer. "Sam...?" I crawled onto the bed and lied down next to him. I crawled under the covers and pressed my chest to his back, I snaked my arms around his body, hugging him from behind.

"What?" He mumbled.

"Please get out of bed. I know you're mad at me, but just laying here isn't going to help any."

"No." He said. Pulling the covers over his shoulders.

"Babe..." I whined.

He turned his whole body around so that he was facing me. "I don't want to, Ed."

"Why not?" I asked, his eyes were a darker blue than the usual crystal blue that I'm used to.

"If I get out of bed, that means another argument if I'm around you. Another argument means more anger. More anger means that I could potentially black out and hit you again. And hitting you means you leaving. I don't want you to leave." He had tears in his eyes and I pulled him in for a hug. "I don't want to be lonely again." He sobbed into my shoulder, dampening my shirt. I hugged him even tighter.

"I love you." Was all I could say. I kissed his forehead as well.

"I love you too, Ed. God, I love you so much." He smiled a little bit, blinking back more tears.

I got up and grabbed his hand, "come on." I pulled him and he sat up.

"What?" He ran his fingers through his hair, "why?"

"We're going out to dinner." I smiled, pulling him up off of the bed completely.

"Really?!" He looked as if he were a ten year old and I had just told him that we were going to Disney World.

"Yes, really." I laughed. "Hop in the shower and get dressed." He got up and ran into the bathroom. I put on black skinny jeans, a light blue button up shirt, and all white Jordans.

~

We went out to dinner and we ate a lot. Especially Sam, he must have been pretty hungry. We're on our way home now, he was being a bit handsy too. I was the one driving, his hand was pretty far up my thigh. To be honest, at the restaurant, things got really heated in the bathroom. After we ate, we snuck into bathroom and ended up making out. So, with that being said, I think I know how this night is going to end... And I likie it.

I parked the car in the driveway and got out. I went to the passenger side of the car where Sam was getting out of the car. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the front door. His hands were on my hips as he kept tripping over my feet, neither of us have had alcohol tonight either.

I got the front door open and both of us immediately went inside. The door shut behind us and Sam, who was still behind me, pulled my hips back so that our bodies were pressed together. Suddenly, his lips touched my neck, sucking lightly on the skin.

"Oh, god. Come on." I grabbed his shirt once more and pulled him up the stairs.

We made it into our room and I turned around and smashed his like onto mine. His hands went straight to the front of my pants, unbottoning them and slipping them over my hips. I toed off my shoes and took my pants off completely, but stomping out of them. Sam wasted no time pushing me onto the bed and taking off my boxers, and my shirt. He stood back up and got undressed. I slowly pumped myself at the sight of him. His toned abdomen, his hairy chest. Just... him.

"No." He said firmly, looking at me. "That's my job." He got finished undressing and crawled onto the bed.

He took me in his hand and moved his hand up and down my length. He soon replaced his hand with his mouth, I inhaled sharply and then let out a throaty groan as I tangled my fingers in his hair.

"Baby..." I moaned, panting as I switched back and forth from watching him and throwing my head back in pleasure. He kept one hand at the base of my dick, and slid his free hand up and down my chest.

He stopped and climbed on top of me, straddling my waist. His knees on each side of my body, he lowered himself down onto me, moving up and down once he adjusted.

"This is new." I said between breaths. He just chuckled and continued.

My hips met his as he came down and I went up. A lot was going on at once, he was riding me, I was thrusting up to meet him, and I was also pumping his member as this all went down. "Oh my god... Sam." I panted. "I'm c-close."

Sam continued his movements and I continued mine, speeding up a bit. "Me too." He moaned in reply.

I flipped us over so that Sam was lying on the bed. I thrusted into him, chasing my release. After a few seconds I felt pressure in my lower abdomen and I came, twitching inside of Sam. I pulled out, out of breath. Sam was about to get up, but then I remembered that I had cut him off from his orgasm. I pushed him back onto the bed and grabbed his dick, quickly replacing my hand with my mouth. I caught him off guard, but he seemed to like it. I bobbed my head up and down, drawing him closer, and closer to his nirvana. His hips bucked upward involuntarily, causing me to gag.

"Ed!" He tangled his fingers in my hair. He came in my mouth, making little "ah" noises as he did.

I lied down next to him on the bed, out of breath. "That. That was fucking incredible." He said, turning towards me, and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I love you." I whispered, still regaining my breath, and pulling Sam into my embrace.

"And I love you. Thanks for taking me to dinner tonight."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, "you're welcome baby, anything for you." We crawled under the blankets and cuddled up to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

Unedited, sorry. 😏
Got a little crazy in this chapter 🍆🍆
✌✌ hope you enjoyed
~tiff