Lady of the Night

Prologue

Janna Villazanta

I grew up as a loving daughter to my parents, sweet and thoughtful to my friends, and lived a very meaningful life without knowing that I'm not just an ordinary girl I think I was. Just as I turned 18, a strange dream keeps on repeating in my sleep every night. At first, I thought it was just because of all the movies I had seen. But as the dreams keep on repeating itself, it made sense to me that something is not right.

Is there something that the persons in my dream wanted to tell me? What was it all about?

As confusion started to dwell, I met this dashing young guy who captures my heart the moment we stare at each other's eyes.

"I'm here until you order me away..." he said.

"Who are you? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"It's for you to find out. For the meantime, just enjoy the life you had right now before you enjoy the real life you ought to have."

And with that he left me wondering. Every night, I would see a vision of him watching me. Everyday, I would see him following me. Everywhere I go, he was there. I know I should've felt scared but why am I feeling secured?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Before we move on to the first chapter of my story, I would like to introduce myself to  you.

Hi! I prefer to be called Hevn because I want to separate my life and my fantasies. Being Hevn, I can express the things that Kristine can't in real life. Oh well, I know magulo akong kausap. I'm really not that good at explaining myself. 

I just hope you do enjoy my first story. Although I haven't even finished it yet and I still don't know how I will end this one.

Love,

Hevn