Chapter 3

I started the first two days off good. I was able to hold my own straight through the matches. It was good luck for me that I was picked by new beginners in the arena. The only time that I was allowed to have a break was when the masters was putting bets on the opponents, and picking who will fight me. I was bought only seven time by some low level master that was new to the business of underground system.

It was getting close to the third day, the day that the enemies are suppose to come and buy me. I was in my thirty-seventh match for the days when it was announced that I was bought again, but this time by high class masters.

'This must be the people I was waiting for.'

Getting pulled out of the ring, I was chained at the waist and ankles. And because of my collar, they attached it to a chain where they would pull and drag me along with them by force. I was dragged into a room where I was told to wait for my new master. By the sound of it, they attached the chains to hooks on the walls, where I could not move more than one feet from it.

Waiting for almost thirty minutes, I start to fall asleep when I felt some presence coming down the hallway towards my room. Staring straight, I waited till they was at the door. I felt more than five men, all but one supernatural creatures.

Finally, the door is opened and all of the men walk in to stand in front of me. The door closed and the all stood there in silence, just watching me.

Tapping into their mind, I realized that they was talking through a mind link.

'Are you guys sure this is the one that we was looking for? He looks to weak and small to kill anyone.'

'We're sure. We have been watching everyone that has battled in this arena for almost a week now, and only this one fights like the one that kill our warriors last week.'

'But he looks like his is only 13. He looks like he can't hurt a kid.'

And before they continued, the human was the first to step closer to me. "I don't care what you men have to say, but if what that woman said was right, he is the one we want. So lets stop bickering and get him and go before the owner of the arena notices something is going wrong with one of his fighters. Kyle, Smith, check for anything suspicious on him. Brickl, Adel, I want you two to chain him up good so we can leave quickly." Leaning closer to my face, By his aura, I can tell that his is joyful at my 'capture'. "I hope we get along together, boy cause if what the people out there say is correct, you might just be one we were searching for."

The men started moving, checking for anything on me and when they was happy with their search, I was removed of my devices that was in my pants and hair. But instead of throwing them away, they put it in a bag. I was soon picked up and made to walk between them outside the building. Walking past Annef and Tqed, I was pulled outside and into a large car based on the sounds bouncing off the walls of the thing.

The human got in next to my and the rest sat either next to me or in the front to drive. And soon, we was driving in to the night.

Somewhere during the ride, I was gagged. I wonder what's the point because even blindfolded, I know where I am. Slowing, I realized that we have entered the forest. During that ride, someone rolled down the window and threw something out. 'Must be the tracking devices. This might be tricky now.' It was then, after twenty minutes in the forest did we stop.

Being pulled out of the van, I was blindly dragged by the chain into a house and strapped to a chair with chains.

'Man, they must really want me to not escape. To bad.'

After being strapped down, they teared of the blindfold and the gag. Not even letting my eyes get use to the lighting(laugh), I wait for them to make to first move. And it seems that the human is the boss of this operation.