Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Erebus's P.O.V.

Walking down the hallways to the meeting room, everyone was still shocked about what I said. The person that has been troubling my life for months is the person that is my new assistance and coming to dinner the next day. How much trouble can happen in one day?

Trying to block this new information out of my mind, I try to focus at what is at hands now. That information we'll gain from Annef and Tqed tonight. Turning a corner, I turn to see them just getting out of their main office and walking to the conference room.

"Oh, hey Erebus. Ready for the meeting tonight? We still have to talk about the ones that have moved in last night." Annef saids as we walk over to them. Shaking his out stretched hands, I smile a bit.

"Yeah, we do have to talk about that. The Alpha must be waiting for us now."

Walking together, we all entered the room to see the Alpha Zeru already seating at the table with his' Beta Rick, and Luna Violet.

"Hello, are we already for this meeting tonight, because we have important topics to discuss about." Alpha Zeru says we a grin on his face. 'Creepy much.'

Sitting down, the lights dim down and the projector turns on. A screen is projected showing the map of the town, the Hollow Nights border, and mine. Hearing a door open, Mr. and Mrs. Smoke walks in and starts the meeting for all of us.

Mrs. Smoke sits at the desk next to the projector with a laptop in hand, and Mr. Smoke walks close to the table we are at and starts discussing the borders for us. "Welcome everyone. As you all can see, these are the two borders on this land. We are here to make a treaty so we can coexist on this land without no trouble from the other whatsoever in the near future. The land to the northeast is the Hollow Night's border, which includes the northeast side of Athen. And for Mr. River's border, it is on the southwest and east side of the town. It may seem that Mr. River has a larger land, but because of the rest of the unbought land on Mr. Zeru border it equals out." Mrs. Smoke shows us a image of the land that is not bought by anyone in the town.

Looking at the image, I see that it's the area with mostly rouges and runaways usually live when they pass through the town to rest.

Speaking up, I point this out. "I would like to point out that the land that is shown there is land where mostly rouges and runaways inhabit when they are passing this town. Though some do stay there for living. So if Mr. Zeru were to take that land for himself to equal out the border, what would you do to those creatures? Because some of them might be harmless being, that might just help you in your pack."

After my statement, the Hollow Night thinks this through. And be the way that they are looking, I would say that they are discussing this matter in their pack mindlink right now. So being a kind person as I am, I wait like everyone in the room. When they are done, Alpha Zeru nods to me.

"I will take your statement to heart and look for those who will like to join my pack when I go to search. Now on to another matter to this meeting, the two new beings that have entered our town. I was hoping that one of you guys would have information on them." Leaning back into his chair, he relaxes and listens for some new intel.

Hearing someone clear their throats, we turn to Anner and Tqed, who are sitting at the front of the table. Annef looks up and waves his hand at Mrs. Smoke, who nods and types into her laptop, that pulls up a file on the projector.

"Though we do not have info on both of the new beings on our town, I would like to point to one of them that I hope that some of us would remember and hoped to not see again." Opening the file, a image of a woman in her late thirty pops up on the screen. She had shoulder length chestnut-brown hair, dark blue eyes and light brown skin that looked native american. She looked someone I would not like to miss with one bit. "This is Ashley Ryu, she was once a member of this town but left with her son. She works as a home decorator, and lives at home. But really, she was a scientist that was crazy about research on mythology. We have been looking for her ever since she left, but it seems that she has come back for some unknown reasons. For now, she is not to be played with. She is known to play with a person mind. And she would do anything to do it."