Part 8!!

My phone buzzed. I hoped that it was Liam but it wasn't. It was Perrie:

              Honey, 'We're gonna stick together,

               no one gets through it all'

                          xxxxxxxxxx

It was lyrics from Little Mix's song, Change Your Life. Another one of my favourite songs. I texted her back.

                          Thanks hun. I'm guessing you've seen

                                  the papers then? xx

I got up from where I was sitting and went through to the kitchen. I picked up my laptop from the table and went back to the living room. 'Let's go on Twitter' I thought. Maybe it wasn't the best idea but I wanted to see what everyone is saying. I logged in and went onto my page.

'Engaged! No way! Aww that's so cute!!'

'I can't beleive it! Congratulations!!!'

'Oh my god!! Wow you are so lucky!!! This is amazing!!'

'Wow! Liam and you are getting married?! <3'

'Aww babe! Congratulations!! You are so lucky! I hope I get to meet you one day! You are so cute!'

This is weird. Normally I would be getting hate. Why is everyone being so nice? I scrolled down a bit more to read them all. Then I went onto Liam's page to check what people were saying there. He had put up a tweet.

'Yes! It's true! We are engaged! I'm so excited! Love you all! <3'

Why did he put that up and not reply to my text? I wondered. That's weird. Liam normally replies straight away. Just then, there was a knock at the door. I got up, with a smile on my face, and went to the door. I found a hoodie lying in the hall so I pulled it over my head so it wasn't as obvious that I was in my pajamas. I looked through the peephole to see about 10 girls standing there. I unlocked the door and pulled it open.

'Congratulations Bella!!!' They all shouted. They were so cheery and they all had smiles on their faces.

'Aww thanks girls!' I replied. I was really shocked. One of them said,

'We all have presents for you and Liam!' This is crazy! Honestly! They all handed me the bags and I put them inside the house and then came back out.

'Thank you girls! Thats lovely!' I said. I took some pictures with them and some of them gave me their twitter names. I said that I would follow them all. There was one girl at the back of the crowd who caught my eye. She was standing there with a smile on her face, but she was crying. 'Honey, come here' I said to her. She walked forward

. 'What's wrong honey? Don't cry!' I said, wiping her tears away from her eyes. She sniffled and said,

'You saved me Bella. You were just a fan when you met Liam, weren't you?' This was true. I met Liam at a signing one time and just as I was about to leave, security pulled me over and asked me to stay behind. I waited and I met them and Liam asked me for my number. I gave him it and we texted for quite a while and then he asked me for a date. And now look at us.

'Yes, yes I did. How did I save you?' I asked. I was slightly confused at her statement.

'You gave me hope. That one day I would meet the boys and they would think I was beautiful.' 

'You are beautiful darling. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Of course the boys would think you are beautiul!' I said to her. It was so touching when she said that. We spoke for a little bit longer and I said goodbye to them and they all left. I went back in the house and locked the door. I picked up all the bags that the girls had brought us and went back to the living room and sat on the floor over by the window and put all the bags on the floor and opened them one by one.

I must have been sitting on the floor for about an hour because I heard the door open. Liam was home. I looked up at the clock and it was 6 o'clock! I hadn't even started tea yet!

'Hey babe! What the hell...' Liam said, he was talking about the present that were on the floor.

'Hi honey. Some fans saw your tweet and brought us presents! How sweet is that!?' I said. I was so happy that the fans accepted that Liam and I were getting married! I was expecting so much hate when I went on twitter today!

'Aww babe that's so cute!' He said. I showed him all of the  presents and then I made our tea.

'Babe do you have Paul and Lucy again tomorrow?' Liam asked me as we were eating our tea.

'I'm not sure. Angelina hasn't texted me. I'll text her later and find out.' I said.

'Okay. I'm half day tomorrow. We are just doing radio in the morning so I'll be done by 11. We start at 5 so I'll be out before you wake up. The program doesn't start until 7 so you can listen to it if out want.'

'Okay. Yeah I'll listen. No doubt they will be talking about  a certain band member who is engaged!!!' I said. I was so excited!! We finished out tea and I did the washing up. When I went through to the living room, Liam had put on a movie and there was candles and crisps in the table in the middle.

'Liam, what is this?' I asked him.

'Movie night?' He answered. I had completely forgot about it! We always have a movie night on a Wednesday!

'Oh babe! Sorry I forgot!' I said running up the stairs to get our blanket from our room. We snuggled on the sofa for the rest of the night.

***************************************************************************************

Okay short, I know! Sorry! My grandparents are here today! They are staying over tonight so I might not write tomorrow! ily <3