Cahpte one

<b> Dylan's P.O.V. </b>

I walked through this school my signature smirk on my face. I ruled the school. I was popular cool and had the looks of an angle.

Cockiness intended.

Alex and Ethan walked next to me. They were my buddies scone I was born. Alex is aunt arias and uncle Carter's son and my future beta. Ethan is my future delta.

"Let's skip man." Alex said.

"Hell yeah. There is so many better things to do." I laughed.

"Hey baby." Cynthia purred in my ear in her high voice. "Wanna come to my house and lossen up?"

"Later dudes" I walked away with Cynthia.

---

I went back to school after in time for lunch. YAY lunch! I smelled something wierd and my wolf was going crazy.

Rogues

"Dad" I mind linked to alpha hunter. "Thee are rogues here." I cut off the link. I suddenly smelled bubblegum and toffee my favorite. I left the lunch room and saw her. A pretty average girl.

MATE my wolf cried. SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL

shut up you crazy wolf. She is hideous we deserve better. Lets just reject her and get this over with.

NO I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

I pulled the girl into an empty class ignoring the sparks.

"What's your name?" I said angrily. I saw the happiness in her eyes fade and be replaced with pain and sadness after she heard the angry ness in my voice.

"Crystal " she said sweetly.

"I Dylan reject crystal as my mate." I stormed out of the class.

<b>Alex's P.O.V. </b>

He is so different now.

Dylan wasn't always like this. He loved Mary with all his heart and wishes they were mates. But she took his heart stomped on in. Put it in a blender and wrapped it up. Then she gave it back to him with a smile.

He didn't believe in love anymore.

----

Hey guys I changed chapter twenty three. Lilly's "dead " body was left outside and went missing. So I'm going to bring out the rest of the book latter. Lily will come in to 😜