Chapter seven

<b> Dylan's P.O.V. <\b>

I gripped the end of the table. My jaw was clenched my wolf was going completely crazy. Why you may ask?

Alex just told me that crystal is going on a date! With a vampire! They are our worst enemy's and the reason I didn't mate with crystal.

"Hey man you're drooling a bit." I growled at him to leave. Vampires my worst enemy. How could she?

<B> crystals P.O.V. <\b>

"Later Lilly!" I screamed.

"Bye!"

I races down the stairs in my new outfit a crop top with some shorts and boots. I looked around for Robert. Where'd be go.

I felt something go over my mouth and I couldn't breath or move I felt my body go limp.

Crap

whats happening?

I tried to push the attacker away but failed miserably. I growled at them but I was too weak to fight back. I heard a car and I was thrown inside.

"Ok Robert I'm sorry for never calling and leaving. I know we prank each other but isn't this a little to much?" I barley whisper as I see the darkness take over.

"Aww" someone said her tone full of venom "you still think its your little friend Robert?" She sneered. "Well wake up! You're crystal right? Dylan's mate supposedly am I right?" She sneered at me.

I never answered.

I felt something hit the back of my head. It was like a base ball bat but bigger and It hurt like hell did it have wolfsbane on it?

"Answer me!"

I blacked out. The last thought that went through my mind was....

She is a bitch!

----
Sorry I haven't updated it was the weekend. I will update but not as frequently because school starts soon.

5 VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER