Chapter five

<b> Lilly's P.O.V. <\b>

I raced down the hall looking for Alex. I had some hope now. I feel so bad for crystal my lil sis. She Not by little much just a few days but still.

I saw. Him outside smelling the air frantically looking for my sent. I hid behind a tree outside and waiting for him.

His eyes widened when he smelled me stronger then ever. He was about to look behind the tree when I ran into the woods.

I wasn't making this easy. If he wanted me he would chase me. I saw him sprinting after me. I pushed harder.

He yelped in pain. I instantly stopped. 'Mate go to mate danger ' my wolf cried in my head. I ran back to him. He looked like he was crying on the floor. I dropped to my knees and piked him up and saw he was laughing?

He tricked me!

He pulled me into his chest smiling happily. I fall the fireworks and shocks shot through my spine in the best way.

"What's your name angle?" He said sweetly. I was beaming.

"Lilly" I replied. His smile dropped.

"Lilly like the alphas lost dau... No you can't be. What a pretty name. Suits you perfectly little mate." He smiled. His voice lightening after every word. Wierd.

He pressed his lips to mine and I ran my hands through his hair. I funnily had a mate. My other half.

<b> crystals P.O.V. <\b>

Fuck mates. Is it possible to return him and get a new one because mine is broken. I cried silently in the bathroom.

This time I was all alone. Lilly ditched me for her 'perfect mate' while I'm stuck here with a douche bag for a mate.

I groaned.

Why did you do this to me moon goddess. Why couldn't you just let me be happy. Instead you give my that thing.

----

Aorry I haven't updated my power went out.