Chapter two

<B> crystals P.O.V. </b>

Mate.

I hated the word now. He just stomped on my heart and gave it back in a gift wrapping paper. The bastard.

I was a rouge all my life.

My parents were rogues because our pack was destroyed. Now only my brother Kyle and my sister lily are left.

Dylan. He was a perfect mate. He was a jock he was a sexy god and his abs were- stop. He rejected you. Get over him.

I ran the the girls bathroom and cried. After everything in my life this. Nothing is easy. We live off what we can. We live in the woods. We eat things that we hunt. Our life is simple. Now my 'guardian angel' who was supposed to save my is a dick. What happened to the happily ever after now.

"OMG crystal. What's wrong!" My sister came in.

"Lily I'm so confused." She sat next to me. We were so different I looked just like my brother while she had green eyes and black hair. I had blue eyes and brown hair.

"Who was it! I will beat the crap put of them!" Her eyes turned black. She was an awesome big sister.

I told her everything. She was growling when I finished. Then her eyes sparkled. Shit. She was planning. Lily drew a spiral in the dust of the the dirty bathroom.

Vendetta.

Revenge.

"We are going o make him pay." I nodded my head as she whispered the plan to me.

My favorite quote.

Pleasing everyone is hard but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell.

-----

Those teen wolf fans will know the spiral vendetta sigh lol

Thanks for reading

5 votes for next chapter.