Chapter six

<b> crystals P.O.V.<\b>

I ran to Dylan's house and I knocked on the door. They was Dylan in his perfectio- stop it crystal. This was it.

"I want to properly reject you I can't stand this. I crystal Rodriguez reject you Dylan styles as my mate." I said calmly.my wolf howled in my head but she wanted this too.

"He looked like he was on the verge of tears. "I Dylan accept your rejection." And with that's ran though the woods.

"Hey. Long time no see." I heard a voice behind me.

"What's up man! I haven't seen you in ages Robert!" I smiled "how's the vampiring going?" I laughed.

"You still always say that. Iv told you over and over 'vampiring' is not a word" he laughed as he said this.

Robert has my childhood friend. He was a vampire but I haven't seen him In a few years give or take.

"Looks who's all grown up!" I said punching his arm lightly.

He smiled "did you find your mate?" He said. I would always talk about my 'Disney prince' when I was little. He saw my eyes darken and his smile dropped. H was my friend he knew when the leave me the hell alone. "Never mind" he said quickly. "Wanna catch up? Maybe go to the movies tomorrow and have a sleepover like old times.

My eyes went bake to normal and I smiled. "I'd love to! It's a date." He looked nervous when I said that. Did he really just blush how cute. When I was like 7 I had a crush on him. I smiled remembering.

"See you tomorrow!" I said charging into the woods. That was getting awkward. Lol. Wait a minute. I was going on a date. With someone who wasn't my mate. This was going to kill Dylan. I love Robert and wouldn't hurt him but I had my mate.

Wow I just friend zoned my childhood crush.

I walked into our little rogue house just outside the pack territory and saw Alex and Lilly making out.

"Ewwwww" I screamed she's my sister!

She laughed "what happened you look happy."

"Have you seen Kyle?(her big brother if you don't remember) I found Robert in the woods! I'm going on a date tomorrow!" I said knowing Alex would hear me and tell Dylan.

"Umm I have to get back to my pack." He sad nervelessly " You are welcome to join you know Lilly. Dylan would love to meet the future beta female." He said normally.

Perfect. Go tell the big bad alpha that his mates going on a date with his worst enemy, This is all just so perfect.

-----

Hey! Rember Kyle he big brother I need some fresh ideas I got some writers block!

VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER!