Info

This AU is a mixture of Dangan Ronpa, and The Hunger Games (somewhat). Every year 24 people are lured into a location ((that also changes every year, to prevent people from knowing)) and are forced to kill each other. Only one person knows it's a killing game, ((who is chosen previously)) and has to enable the killing, or they will be killed themselves, and another player will be framed. The game goes on until everyone but one person is dead, and that person will be declared the winner.

Once the first person is killed, everyone automatically knows what happens, and each day are given something to help aid their killing. The one who knows about the game will be declared the 'Mastermind' for the game. The mastermind has no special abilities besides knowing that it's a killing game, and can strike at anytime before the week ends, otherwise they will be killed.

When someone is killed, players have the option to join together and investigate and find the murderer and kill the culprit together, or they can prepare themselves.

Other Info:
• Players are allowed to team up.
• Players are forced to wear nametags.
• The Mastermind may not reveal them selves.

The Youtubers chosen for this cycle will be:

Skydoesminecraft, Deadlox, Ssundee, Captainsparklez, Antvenom, Gavino Free, MLPMichael, BMVagabond (Ryan), Brownman (Ray), Bajancanadian, ASFJerome, SynHD (Tom), IHasCupquake, PeteZahHutt, Alsmiffy, Trottimus, Djh3max, Minecraft Universe, Setosorcerer, Subzeroextabyte, Ethan, Zexyzek, Bodil40, and Cryaotic.