[Chapter 9]

-
-

Brandon and Ant were recovering. Brandon had already been able to leave the hospital, but Ant was still in bad condition. Both Brandon and Jordan visited regularly.

Brandon made his way to the hospital for another visit, and instead of Jordan, he saw Ian. He was sitting at the foot of the bed, kissing Ant. Ant had wrapped his arms around Ian's neck, and the two hadn't noticed Brandon enter. His face became extremely red and he quickly backed out of the room. As he backed away, he knocked over something and cursed. Ian and Ant both pulled away quickly and looked at Brandon, their faces red.

"Brandon!" Ant exclaimed.

"U-Um... I-I'll leave you two alone." Brandon left, embarrassed. Ian and Ant? He thought Ant was into Jordan. Brandon shook this off and decided to read to take his mind off of the event he had witnessed.

-
-

Later, around dinner time, Brandon noticed Jordan speaking to Tom and Smiffy. He seemed happy... But did he know about Ian and Ant? He sure hoped not. Shaking this thought off, Brandon decided to sit next to Tiffany and Adam. Thankfully there had been no more incidents after the thing with Seto, but Brandon knew that wouldn't last long... It never did.

"So Brandon, how are you feeling?" Asked Adam. Brandon nodded.

"Better. How're you?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." They hadn't spoken much after that, but instead ate.

-
-

Brandon had been walking past a few rooms when he saw Gavin's. He opened the door and looked inside the empty room. Dust was already covering his furniture, which made Brandon sad. He looked around and found a picture frame sitting on a shelf. It was Gavin and Michael. They both looked happy... It was actually the first time Brandon had seen Michael smile. He took the picture and put it in his pocket to comfort him, and decided to leave. Ant would have to stay in one of the rooms of the dead people, seeing as how Seto's body still hadn't been removed. Brandon felt bad for Ant. He wished he was able to stay in his own room.

Brandon sighed and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"You miss him?" Brandon looked up and saw Ethan.

"Wait, you can talk?" Brandon asked. Ethan nodded.

"I'm a selective mute... But I saw you alone and I felt bad." He replied.

"Oh... Well yeah, I do miss him. He was my friend." Ethan nodded.

"I understand. If anything happened to Sub... I don't know what I'd do. He's my best friend... Anyways... It was good talking to you." He said and left, leaving Brandon alone.

He decided to look in the other rooms of the dead people as well, not to be rude or disrespectful, but he wanted to pay a visit of some sorts to them. The first room was Ryan's. He stepped inside and looked around. He'd never seen Ryan's room before. Brandon looked around and saw a dusty crown sitting atop his dresser. Brandon picked it up and examined it.

As he picked it up, the door slammed behind him. Brandon jumped and dropped the crown. A figure stood in the doorway, but it was too dark to see.

"H-Hello?" Brandon could barely speak. The figure stepped closer, and Brandon backed up. Suddenly, the person charged at Brandon with something in their hands. Brandon grabbed their wrist and twisted it, making them let out a yelp of pain. They quickly elbowed Brandon in the chest, knocking the wind out of him. After regaining himself, Brandon tried thinking of anything that could be useful to protect himself with. As the person came towards him Brandon darted to the bedside drawers beside Ryan's bed. He opened one, hoping some weapon would be there. Luckily, Ryan had kept a knife in his drawer and Brandon quickly pulled it out.

"Stay back! I have a knife!" The person must've had a knife too, but they weren't prepared for Brandon to have a weapon. They quickly fled, shutting the door behind them after they left. Brandon dropped the knife and went after them, but by the time he got out to the hallway, they were already gone. Brandon cursed and hurried downstairs to where Tiffany, Jerome and Adam were.

"Guys did you see anybody run past here?" Brandon asked. The three shook their heads. Brandon sighed and continued looking, but had no luck. He'd find them eventually... He knew it.

-
-

Brandon was eating dinner with a few people, but he was still in pain from the event that occurred earlier that day. He tried keeping an eye out for who might've tried to kill him, but had no luck. He sighed and continued to eat his food, when Bodil and Zek entered the room. Bodil was leaning against Zek, and he looked in pain. Brandon felt his heart quicken as he and Bodil made eye contact. The two got their dinner and sat down. Brandon stood up and went over to Bodil, who started to look scared. He must've known Brandon knew, because he got up and-- as quickly as he could-- ran upstairs. Brandon chased after him, as did Adam and a few others. Bodil ran out to the balcony and stood upon the railing. As Brandon and the others came to the balcony, Bodil turned and looked at them.

"Don't move! I'll jump!" He shouted. Brandon stopped.

"Bodil, I know you were the one who tried to kill me." He said.

"Shutup! Don't fucking say another word!"

"Why did you think that I wouldn't find you?" Brandon asked, ignoring Bodil's commands.

"I'll fucking do it!"

"Bodil step down, it would be better for you to come with us." Jerome spoke, and Bodil looked at him, and stepped off of the balcony. As his body fell, a loud crack was heard. Brandon ran to the edge and looked down, and saw that Bodil's body was mangled up and bloody.

Just like Ryan's was.