Epilogue

Two years later...

Emma and Luke just settled into their new apartment in California. "I can't believe we are actually married!"Emma exclaimed as they sat down on their new bed. Luke looked at her with love in his eyes as he kissed her; her memory had gotten worst as the doctor had predicted right after she had gotten kidnapped. It was hard to start over when all the effects of those long, hard years were still following them. Often times, she would forget who he was or who she was, but she could never forget Adam and the kidnapping. Luke still loved her though, and she loved him just as much. 

Emma would stay home and watch the house while Luke started his new job as a detective. They were happy, and that's all Emma ever wanted out of life. As they unpacked, they found Emma's old diary. That was kind of how the whole journey started out; it was both a blessing and a curse. If Emma had never went out to write in the diary, she would've never been kidnapped, but if she hadn't been kidnapped, she might have never been married to Luke at all. "What do you want to do with this?" Luke asked Emma. "Let's just get rid of it. All that stuff doesn't matter anymore; it never mattered. All that matters now is that we start over, and that we live happily together. I love you, Luke. We need to get rid of the past, and start working on the future." Luke smiled at her. "I love you too. If that is what you want then that's what will do." With that there was no evidence of the past left and nothing to do but start fresh.