6. The Doctor Sees My Face

My eyes opened slowly and fluttered a little.

"Wh..." I said and started to get up.

"No. Don't get up Princess" Mac gently held me hand.

Despite the fact that we were very close, I didn't feel an attraction. Possibly because i basically yelled out that I loved him last night. You could say i was at 'peace'. The look on his face pleaded for me to listen to him, but I got up anyway. I winced at the pain in my shoulder. My stomach hurt as well, just not as much as my shoulder.

"I need to eat something" I said sleepily and stumbled to the small kitchen.

"Woah there" He said as he put a hand on my uninjured side and guided me back to the table. I groaned as leaned back in my chair, letting my head hang in front of me.

"I'll make you something" He said quietly.

Trim walked into the living room speaking to a pretty doctor.

"So she'll be alright?" Trim asked worriedly. The doctor smiled at Trim and Danny as well, who was sitting on the couch.

"Yes. Fortunately, we removed the bullet without losing too much blood, and the wounds were cleaned and stitched nicely. I'll need to come back in a few days to remove the stitches." rim gave a relieved sigh and Danny smiled. I lifted my head curiously to see them standing closely by the door. Trim turned around and noticed I was there. Her eyes widened at me and Mac, who was still in the kitchen.

"Uhh" She turned the doctor around so she wasn't facing me. "Well thank you Doctor for your service. Have a nice day!" She tried to make the doctor leave but the woman stopped.

"I need to check on the patient and make sure everything is ok" Trim stepped on Danny's foot and he got up and began to distract her.

"So when did you know you wanted to be a doctor?"

"Excuse me?"

In the meantime, Trim ran over to me and grabbed something off the table.

"What were you thinking?" She whisper yelled at me.

"What?" I lifted my arms to help her put on the mask and winced.

"She can't see you, remember?" I didn't respond but kept trying to get the mask on. Once it was securely on, i turned to the doctor.

"See? I'm fine!" I said happily, holding back tears. I lifted my arm which made me want to scream, but i did it anyway to show i was fine and she could leave. She pursed her lips suspiciously but nodded.

"Alright then. Remember to change the bandages and regularly clean the wounds. I'll be back sometime next week. I'll call you personally. Have a nice day, children" She said with a smile and closed the door behind her. We all sighed and i pulled off the mask, with some difficulty, might i add. The cold air hit my face and I closed my eyes.

"Fooooddd" I whined and leaned forward in my seat. Mac chuckled and I heard him begin to fry something.

"Oh, I almost forgo-" The doctor opened the door and stopped when she saw my face. Everyone stood frozen to the floor as she stared at herself and at us in horror. She turned around and started towards the door when Danny ran after her.

CRASH

Great idea Danny, tackle the poor woman. She began to struggle under his weight, trying to escape.

"Please let me go!" She yelled. Danny wrapped a hand around his mouth and winced.

"Trust me lady, pinning you down isn't the highlight of my day either" Danny said apologetically to her. He lessened his grip so it didn't hurt her as much.

"Peter! Help me!" Danny called to his brother, who came running at one, and who seemed to have missed all the commotion.

They picked her up by the shoulders but her head was hanging on her chest.

"Is she conscious?" Trim asked, hardness in her voice.

"Uhh" Peter stammerd and Trim sighed. They laid her softly on the couch and Trim put a wet cloth to her forehead. I guess we had startled her so much that she passed out.

"Sorry..." Danny said nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"It's too late now. She's seen us all." Trim turned to us. "What do we do then?" Everyone looked at me questioningly.

"Wha-I-Wh-I dont know!" I said, confused, scared, shocked, a million things.

"Ok...well...I guess we try to convince her to help us?" Peter said. We all looked at each other and shrugged.

We are going to mess this up, aren't we?