Uncertain

"What's your brother like, Alfred?"
Feliciano asked as the two boys headed off away from the group that Feliciano was sitting at.

"We're half brothers but we do look alike, except the part that he's much less awesome than me!" He laughed loudly still pulling Feliciano along."He's super shy and he doesn't really have much friends." He smiled sadly at the thought, until his smiled beamed brightly."So maybe I thought why don't I introduce you guys and we all be best buds!"

Feliciano smiles at his excited friend. "I like that." He responds fondly.

Feliciano spots a lonely figure sitting next to the window. Alfred yells out his name waving frantically to get his attention."Hey Mattie!"  Once they reached the table Alfred let's Feliciano go and jumps at the other boy, giving him a gentle chokehold as he roughly messed his boy's hair.

"How's my best bro in the world!" He continued pestering him, unfazed on how the other is punching his gut.

"I'm your only brother!" He muffled with a Canadian accent?

Huh, weird.

"Ha-ha! Anyways I want you to meet someone!" He let's him go giving the other the chance to fix himself. When he notice Feliciano standing next to Alfred he was shocked to see someone like him hang out with his wild jock of a brother.

"My name is Feliciano!" He offered his hand. "Let's be friends!" Feliciano smiles innocently.

"M-Mathew..." He shook the other hand, still amazed by Alfred's taste of friends,"and sure..." He looked away going back to finishing his milk.

Feliciano, unsure, turns to Alfred who he gave him a thumbs up."So I heard from Alfred your half brother's? Are you both Canadians or...?"

Alfred burst out laughing, wiping away a tear in his eye."Nope! him and his mom are Canadians! Me and my pop are Americans." He boast as he he push his chest outward.

"It's my pop and I, Alfred." Feliciano turns around to see Arthur looking down on him.

"Oh! Hello Arthur!" He awkwardly smiled, getting up to greet him. Arthur doesn't responds, he stares at Feliciano a bit more before he starts to walk past him.

"I see. You definitely have bad taste in choosing friends like your brother."

"Are you referring to Alfred?" He said confused, looking at the blonde with a worried gaze then back to Arthur.

"No." he motioned his head to the table that Feliciano was sitting at not long ago.

"Those three..." He then briskly gets closer to Feliciano's face, lips grazing against his ear, "Especially Antonio. It's best to stay away from him and his friends." He whispers, glaring at the table he mentioned, "unless you want to spend your remaining school life here as their walking doormat."

"I see." Feliciano gulped, heart racing for some reason.

"Good boy..." Arthur pap his shoulder and walks away from Feliciano.

"Are you alright?" Feliciano didn't realized he was leaning in to Alfred as he felt his hands holding him still."Huh? Yeah...I don't know."

"I knew that guy was weird but that was over the top!"

"You know him Alfred?"