Take Me Home

Shirayuki couldn't breath. Everything around her was quiet and her once so clean and delicate hands which were only for mixing herbs and pulling herbs from the ground were now bloody and grimy.

She knew is was a long shot to go by herself to Tanbarun, but then again she went while her and Zen were having a slight disagreement.

How was she suppose to act when Prince Raji had grown ill and is now on his death bed? Zen felt many emotions, but said that she should wait for more news, but shirayuki knew it was the right thing to rush over.

After all, he is the prince of her beloved hometown.

"So imagine how much money we'll make on this beauty." A man with long blonde hair replied.

"We'll be rich boss."

They were assassins. Or at least that's how they introduced themselves to her. She remembered that Obi was an assassin too, it was hard to believe because Obi was happy most of the time and he never seemed so cold and scary like these ones.

She wondered if anyone has noticed her disappearance.

The door slammed shut and snapped Shirayuki out of her thoughts, noises were heard from outside and then the door slowly opened.

Shirayuki wondered to herself, what happened?

"Young miss?" Shirayuki felt tears fill her eyes and a breath of relief escape her mouth.

He was always there for her and had never left her so confused.

"Obi?" Her voice was small and Obi breathed a breath of relief, his heart at rest and his breathing normal once more. He ignored the pain in his leg, where they had shot him and knelt down.

Shirayuki felt the chains fall down and the extra weight was now gone.

"Are you ok?" His voice was full of genuine worry.

"I'm fine, are you ok? How'd you know I was here?"

"You weren't in your usual place and I remembered you were talking about visiting your town again." He answered helping her up.

"Obi they might hurt you-"

"Young miss, I'd do anything for you." He looked at her with soft eyes. Shirayuki felt a tear fall to the floor and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much Obi, I don't know what I'd do without you." Obi felt his heart beat rapidly and fought back the feelings he had for her.

"I'd don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you..." He thought hugging her softly.