Truth Time

|Krystal|

Sally & I were just sitting on her bed having a DnM (deep and meaningful) about Dylan.

" I honestly can't see how he has moved on so fast" she said as the tears stream down her face.

I come closer to her & give her a hug. I don't let go until she stops crying. I hate seeing my best friend cry over guys. It makes me sad.

"Honey, don't worry about it. I hate seeing you cry! Please stop. You're going to make me cry. You know I hate crying." I say

She looks at me with a smile.

"Okay okay. I'm done crying over him" she says with a smile.

|Sally|

Krystal always makes me feel 10x better. She's my very best friend & I love her with all my heart.

" hey, why don't we go see Cody & Jake?" Krystal asked

"Uh, okay." I answer.

There's something about Cody that I don't like, I just can't put my finger on it. Yeah he has an amazing voice & he's got the looks but I just don't know.

We walk over to Codys house & knock on the door. Codys house was massive, well massive compared to my house anyway. Angie opens to door & says

"Oh hi girls. The boys are in the play room, down the hall & to the left."

We thanked her as we walked in.

The boys were playing COD on Codys Xbox. Cody was good, really good. Jake well, jake sucked ass.

"Fuck, you killed me!" Yelled jake.

Cody laughed.

"it's not my fault you suck more then your mum" Cody said jokingly

Krystal & I both cleared our throat loud enough for the boys to hear.

"Don't talk like that! I'm Fucking Christian" I said jokingly with a smile.

Jake laughed & apologised, then realised that I swore.

"Hey! If your Christian you shouldn't swear" he said

"I'm not Christian, you tool" I said.

Cody & Krystal laughed, while jake just sat there looking at me with a look on his face. I think that look is supposed to be his 'oh you did not just call me a tool' look.

|Cody|

Oh wow she looks so beautiful with her hair down. The sun shines on her short dark brown hair showing the hint of red.

"What brings you beautiful angels over here" I ask

"Well, Krystal wanted to see her boyfriend & she asked me to tag along" Sally replied.

"Oh so you had no choice in coming?" I ask

"Oh I had a choice...I wanted to see jake get his ass handed to him in a game of COD" she says.

Oh wow, even her smart mouth is beautiful. Jake catches me looking at her with a smile.

"Babe, why don't we go for a walk & let this pretty boy & Sally play a game of COD alone" jake says

"WHAT NO! Don't leave!" Sally & I both say. To late they are already out the door. I turn to Sally she looks like she is scared. I try to make her as comfortable as possible so I scoot over to where she is sitting.

"So..uh you want to play?" I ask

"U-um okay" she answered.

I know why Jake left me alone with Sally, it was so I could tell her I like her. I'm going to though because I know that's what he wants also because she still seems a little scared.