Chapter 3

-Alex's P.O.V.- 

I grabbed jacks hand and dragged him into the airport All of Pierce the veil following close behind. I can't believe it I get to see Lisa and i'll get my bestfriend a girl of his own. It's ganna be great we can go on double dates and shit. haha wow i sound like a teenage girl. but really Jack will finally have something to do when i have lisa over, usually he just lays around watching netflix. We need to get him a life. that's when he stopped suddenly causing me to almost fall forward. 

"why the hell did you bring me dude?," he asked in a crude tone. i just stood there in shock, why was he being such a dick? usually he and i do everything together. whatever. i was just about to explain when Vic tolld him that they wanted him to meet their friend Lila. Thank god i didn't have to explain it, i would have said somthing like " i have a girl for you to hook up with' or something along those lines. he would have been pissed and excited at the same time. it'd be kinda cute.

i shook my head mentally cute? no jack can't be cute to me! i'm straight and i have a girlfriend. we are just friends! and that's all we will ever be friends and bandmates. that's when someone called my name snapping me out of my thoughts. i turned to see Lisa running towards me. she jumped up and i caught her in my arms spinning her around.

-Jack's P.O.V.-

I watched as Alex set Lisa down and kissed her pasionatly. i couldnt help but be jealous. i love kissing Alex for the stage kisses we do for the fans but i've always wondered what it'd be like to passionatly kiss him like that. i wondered if he thought about it too. i mean yeah we were bestfriends but could we ever be more than just friends? i sighed and walked over to were Vic and Jamie were standing.

"so where is this Lila chick?"  They both looked at me and then to a beautiful girl walking toward us she had long brown hair that went down to just below her boobs. she was about 5 foot one inch with the perfect figure. i had to tear my eyes off of her. "That right there sir, is Lila," Jamie replied with a wink. jesus this girl was just i don't even know how to explain it..

Lila walked up to all of us and Mike was the one to introduce her and I. She seemed shy but like she wanted to party and go crazy.  We all stood there and talked for a while until Alex said Zach had called and said there was a party tonight with another touring band. He wouldn't tell us which band but we said what the hell anyways.everyone started to head out and Lila was struggling with her bags so being nice i decided to ask if she wanted help. she nodded and we proceded to hand back to the tourbusses.