Chapter 2

-Alex P.O.V-

I watched as jack sighed and stormed off to the front. i wish i could kiss him i really do. But Lisa and I just got back together and she makes me happy. I mean jack makes me happier but what would everyone else think of it? I sighed and heard my phone buzz i hopped in my bunk and answered it. 

"Hey babe," i said in a cheery voice as i answered the phone. "hey hun just wanted to call and tell you i'll be at the airport in about an hour," she replied about to squeel. We talked for about 10 more minutes until i saw Jack storm past. "Hey hun i have to go see you at the airport," i said just before hanging up the phone and following Jack.

He had just reached the shower, and he turned to see me. I smiled a questioning smile. That's when he slammed the door in my face. I jumped back an inch or so. I felt my heart sink into my stomach. why was he so upset? i couldn't help  i had a girlfriend. maybe if i get him one he'll get over it. a light bulb turned on in my head. i changed and headed straight over to the PTV bus knocking on the door. Tony opened the door and motioned to come in. I bounced onto the bus almost knocking him over. Vic and jamie were on one couch in the lounge and mike was listening to music. Jaime and Vic looked up at me while mike was oblivious.

"someones extra excited to play tommarrow night," Jaime said. Thats when i told him my plan, "we have to get Jack a chick so he'll stop being so uptight half of the time. and i mean a girl who will really love him and not just use him." they seemed interested so i continued. After we all talked it out we decided to introduce one of their friends to jack tonight who just so happened to be flying in and ariving at the same airport as Lisa. This is ganna be great!!