Chapter 6

*Alex's P.O.V*

I opened my eyes slightly, and quickly shut them due to the bright light. "someone shut off the lights," i heard Jack say. "Quickly," Lisa said with a rushed tone. My head was pounding and i felt weak. I could hear so many murmurs around me. Someone was grasping my right hand tightly, and someone else gently touching it like they didn't really want to touch me. I built up enough strength to open my eyes completely, to see Jack and Lisa on either side of me glairing at each other.

*Jack's P.O.V*

I glared at lisa, this was all her fault. The doctors said he had fainted due to stress. he was so worried about his relationship with her. And after she posted the picture of us kissing he freaked out, he should have been fine if she hadn't posted it.

That's when alex coughed slightly. my face lit up and i stopped squeezing his hand, since it was turning purple.

"Did they tell y'all why i fainted," he asked. i nodded him looking over at me. just when i was about to speak the doctor came in.

"Ahh Mr. Gaskarth you're awake. good. you fainted due to stress, so i'm going to put you on medicine to help control it. and since you're on tour and i cant send you to therapy i'm going to put you on bed rest while your not playing shows"

I smiled knowing he was going to be okay. that's when the doctor looked at me. "Mr. Barakat, i'm leaving you in charge of making him follow my orders. simply because you were the first one here with him." i nodded.

This was amazing me and alex would be spending a lot of time together and lisa couldn't bitch about it!

The doctor hand alex the release papers and we were on our way. i smiled because alex had his hands full so he couldn't hold lisa. i watched as they walked side by side, thinking that should be me. Lila squeezed my arm giving me a small reassuring smile.

~Authors Note~

Sorry i haven't updated in a while. Been super busy and had writers block. Also i wrote this chapter on my ipod so if it's short and has a lot of poor grammar i'm super sorry.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE TELL ME!! I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT!

Contact me here: www.futuremerchgal.tumblr.com/ask