Chapter 12: Time For A Break

Here's the real chapter! Sorry it took so long!

Chapter 12

Sara's P.O.V.

I was in the middle of a nice deep sleep when the witches just HAD to attack. "Aqua get up! The witches are attacking us!" I screamed. "I'm up!" She yelled. "Grab the others and transform. Then split up and find the witches!" I ordered. "On it!" I transformed, my pink and green dress, as well as my green boots, replacing my neon pink pjs and bright orange socks. My wings fluttered and I flew out my window. 'I have to tell Mrs. Faragonda and Mrs. Griselda right now.' I thought.

I flew to Mrs. F's office, hoping she was there. "Mrs. F are you in here? We have an emergency!" I exclaimed, bursting into her office. I gasped. Mrs. F was frozen on the wall, while a man rummaged through her stuff. "Well well well, it seems I have a visitor." He said, turning to me. "Who are you and what are you doing here? What did you do to Mrs. F?" I asked angrily. "Feisty aren't you? Just like another fairy I fought. What was her name again? Alexis? Anastasia? Allegra?"

I gasped slightly. 'He's talking about mom.' I thought. "Oh that's right, it was Alora. Such a special fairy. She had two powers, and she came from earth. One of the first earth fairies to ever attend Alfea." He rambled on. "You're talking about my mother." I said through gritted teeth. "Well it seems that I didn't trap all of the earth fairies. Looks like I'll have to trap you now!" He attacked me. "Musical Shield!" I cried.

I muttered a spell and warned the girls. "Sonic Blast!" I yelled as soon as I dropped my shield. "Foolish little fairy, you can't defeat me, I'm too powerful for you. But I'll leave you alive...for now." He disappeared and Mrs. F was unfrozen. "Mrs. F what happened?" I asked, helping her stand. "I don't know Sara, I was taking a walk and I thought I heard someone in my office. When I walked in, I saw that man going through my things. I tried to attack him but he froze me to the wall." she said. "I need to get you to the nurse. I also need to talk to the girls." I said.

"We got your message, what's up?" Electra asked. "Mrs. F was frozen to a wall in her office, and I met the man who imprisoned my mother." I said angrily. "Not good. And the fact that the witches were even stronger is not a good sign either." Carissa said. We stood in silence. "They must be working for him." Fireis said at last. We nodded.

.......

*Friday, An hour before Sara's date*

"What do you think?" I asked. "Too casual, try this." Carissa said. She handed me an outfit. I changed into it and went back out. "How bout now?" "Perfect, fancy and casual. Now, make up!" She put on a light amount of gold colored eye shadow and a touch of peach lipstick. "Perfect. Now grab your shoes and go have a great date." She said. I laughed. "Yes ma'am."

I met Sam in front of the gates. He handed me a single red rose. I smiled. "So where are we going." I asked. "You'll see." He said, handing me my helmet. "C'mon, tell me." I said, poking him. He kissed my cheek, then motioned for me to climb on. I huffed. "Fine." I climbed on and we took off, heading for the city.

We stopped in front of a huge building. "Where are we?" I asked. "We are standing in front of the concert hall, and we get to see my friend's band perform tonight. Their really good." He said. I smiled. "Well then lets go!" I said excitedly.

......

"That was such an awesome concert." I said as we walked towards the bike. "I hope you like walking through a candlelit path around the lake, because that's what we're doing next." He said. "Aw that's so romantic!" I said. "C'mon!" He drove us to Lake Roccaluce."Wow there's so many people here." I gasped. "Ya. Every year someone sets up candles through this pathway and tells the story of an ancient battle that occurred here. They even have a reenactment. They get some Alfea students and some Cloudtower students to act out what happened. It's really cool." He said.