LOVE CONFESSION

Hi nady_hayate here~~ okay i have received help from my friend @Ka_Lia. She helped me with this story so i wanted to say... Thank you *bow 90 degrees* and thanks for reading my story. Enjoy (^-^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night I received a letter from Yamashita-kun saying that he's in the same school as me!!! (>-<) But... I don't recognize him at all... (〒^〒)

"Everyone please go to the gym for PE!" said the class monitor. When I was about to get out of the class, Usomi-san blocked the door.

"Nee Momozono-san~~~ Someone told me that you fell on Igarashi-kun yesterday... is it true? If it's true, I'll give you a warning... If you come close to Igarashi-kun again(pull my hair)... I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!! And believe me Momozono-san... I always keep my promise." she said this with sinister smile.

She left me with full of shocked..but... I didn't do anything wrong!! (〒^〒)

At the gym, the girls played badminton and the boys were playing basketball. All the girls screamed every time Igarashi-kun did a dunk and I mean EVERY TIME! My ears hurt so muchhhh...

"KYA!!! Look Igarashi-kun is sooo cool~~~~"said one of the girls... Urggh..... What do they see in Igarashi-kun anyways?

"Momozono Hinami and Igarashi Toru!! Please put the badminton racquets and the basketball into the store room now! Everyone else please go back to the classroom now!!!" said our teacher, Iwaoka-sensei. He's so loud and scary... So I carry the raquets and put them into the store room when suddenly, the store room door closed... Pitch black I couln't see anything at all.

"Momozono-san? Are you ok?" Said Igarashi-kun... Wait he is in here too??! I'm alone with himmm!

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied shortly.

"Good." Then suddenly he pushed me to the wall. I was so shocked!! I could here his breath his face must be so close...

"I wanted to pay back what you have done to me yesterday... I closed the door so I could kiss you..." he whispered into my ears. Wait?! His going to kiss me?? No please don't!! Why is he so cruel towards me??

"But before that... You really don't remember me?" What does he mean? I told him already right?

"Yes I do. You're the guy who saved me from the drunkards. I told you before" I replied then I close my eyes as I feel his breath getting closer...

"Urgh... That's not what I really meant... I'll let you go for now. I'll get my revenge another day" he let go of me and open the door..

IS HE CRAZYY????!!! Pushing me to the wall and said he wanted to kiss me!! Is he crazy???!!!

I went out of the store room. My face was soo hot... I can't stop thinking of what just happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Haru and I decided to eat lunch on the school rooftop where it safe to chat. I told Haru what happened during PE. As always she was so happy.

"SO SWEET!!! You guys are just like in an anime~~"

I ignored her and read the letter from Yamashita-kun... Where could he be? What does he look like now? I want to see him...

"What are you reading? *snatches the letter*"

"Hey give it back Igarashi Toru!!! It's none of your business!!"

"Oh really? So this letter is important to you huh?"

I nodded. But he replied me with a smirk and he tore the letter into pieces right in front of my very eyes... Then he laughed and laughed and laughed....

"Now that should cover yesterday's incident.. Take that Momo...(didn't finish the sentence)"

Tears came running down my cheek... The only thing from Yamashita-kun.... Was torn into pieces... The letter was so precious.... I can't hold back my tears...

"Fujisaki-san would you mind leaving the two of us alone for a while?"

Haru left me with... Igarashi-kun. Then, he hugged me (like in the picture). It shocked me.

"Geez... Are you kidding me? It was just a piece of paper... You shouldn't cry this much... I could write a million letters for you if you wanted... So please stop crying...."

I stopped crying after hearing what he said...

"Good girl... *kisses my cheek*"

Huh? HUH???

"I found this on your desk..."

A letter? Again? Is it from Yamashita-kun?

"Dear Momozono Hinami,
I just wanted to say.... I LOVE YOU! So much since 10 years ago... So please remember me faster.

Yamashita Hibiki"

"Hey Momozono.... *hugs tighter* I... I.... I love you...." he lets me go and ran away....

I was shocked... Igarashi-kun.... Loves me?