HE....

Hi nady_hayate here *peace sign* I'm so sorry for not updating this week because I have exams at school~ Since it is a school holiday maybe I try to update more often.

~~~~~~
It's been weeks after he confessed to me... But.... But... IT'S LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!! Igarashi-kun acts like nothing happened.. Maybe that confession is nothing but a dream... Maybe it is... I dont care anymore... I just want to search for Yamashita-kun.

"Momozono-san.." called a teacher.

"Yes sensei (teacher)!" I walked up and walk towards her. She is the homeroom teacher.

"There will be a new student in class and I want you to give him a tour of the school but he didn't came yet.. I will call you to the teachers room when he arrives"

"Okay sensei~ I'll give him a tour"

"Thank you Momozono-san I know I can trust you" she walked away

"Nee~ Hinami what did teacher told you?" He whispered into my ear... My face became red when I turned around. It was Igarashi-kun?!! And he called me with my first name?!!

"Why are you calling me with my first name??" He answered me with a smirk. Then he touched my hair and then my cheeks

"Cause I... LOVE YOU~~" after he said that he kisses my left cheek.
My heart was thumping so hard

"So what did sensei told you?"

"She said there will be a new student and she wants me to give him a tour of the school.." I replied and my face is still red.

"HIM?"he asked me with an angry tone.

"Y.. Yes.. The new student is a boy.. Well that's what sensei told me.."
He sighed and entered the classroom. It was the first time seeing him do that...

"Attention to Momozono Hinami from class 1-1 please go to the teachers room now"

That must have been sensei..

«Time skip»

I entered the room and saw a tall blond haired boy standing next to sensei's desk.. I walked towards them.

"Ah Momozono-san you came! This is the new student I told you *points at him* His name is... Hanamura Sota-kun. Hanamura-kun this is Momozono Hinami-san."

"Hi. Nice to meet you *smiles* I hope we can be friends MO-MO-ZO-NO-SAN~~"

"Nice to meet you too Hanamura-kun *smiles*"

He kinda acts like a kid. It's kinda cute..

"So, Momozono-san I leave Hanamura-kun in your hands"

So Hanamura-kun and I walked together to class. All the girls that we passed looked at him... Well who wouldn't? He is obviously a half... He's blond too!!

"Momozono-san can I call you Hinami? Cause I wanna be closer to Momozono-san *smiles*"

"Sure I'd like to be friends with you Hanamura-kun"

"How about you call me Sota instead.. Okay Hinami-chan~~"

«time skip»

"Hinami-chan wanna have lunch together?" The blond boy asked me...

"Yeah but I have to... (didn't finish her sentence)"

"Nami-chan!!!!! Didn't you here about a foreigner entered our school?!"

"Haru-chan... Don't shout... Btw Sota-kun is not a foreigner his just a half... Oh! Haru-chan this is Hanamura Sota and Sota-kun this is Fujisaki Haruna. Now lets go have lunch on the roof top."

I pulled both Haru's and Sota-kun's hands and walked straight out of the classroom. When we walked up the stairs, two boys were running and pushed me. I was about to fell... I closedmy eyes tight and got ready to fell but.. Someone caught me?

"Are you okay Hinami-chan?"

"Thanks Sota-kun"

«time skip»
We were eating at the roof. Haru and Sota-kun were laughing and exchanged lots of stories.. But I noticed Sota-kun looked at me and when our eyes met, his cheeks became red and he looked away.

"MOMOZONO HINAMI!! *kicks the door*"

"Igarashi-kun what are you doing??! And do you have to kick the door??!"

"Come here!! *pulls your hand*"

He pulled me into the school... The we entered the science lab. He blocked the door with a chair and he pushed me into the wall... AGAIN...

"What do you want Igarashi-kun? *rolls eyes*"

He puts his head on mine

"I can't help it... I don't want to see you be friendly with another boy.. I want you to be mine..."

Then he closed my eyes and I can feel something... He's kissing me??!!

~~~~~~~
Sorry I know this chapter is gross.. Btw if you are a Da-iCE fan (cause I am and maybe obsessed with them(*^*) ), you must have notice I used Sota-kun's name~~ I didn't hve any ideas for a boy's name so used Sota-kun's name~~