VALENTINE'S DAY

"Hinami-chan will you give chocolate to someone tomorrow?"
Sota-kun asked me on the way back to the dorm...

"Yeah Nami-chan~~ Do you?" Asked Haru...

I stopped.

"Haru would you accompany me to the store... I want to buy something..." I said to Haru with a red face..

She nodded. We wave to Sota-kun as he walked back to the dorm. We went to all the sweet shops...

"Nami-chan are you buying chocolate for Igarashi-kun?"

"Why would I buy chocolate for Toru-kun?!" My face became more red...

"You're such a tsundere Nami-chan~~"

"Shut up!" She laughed at me as my face redden..

I wonder what kind of chocolate Toru likes... Dark chocolate? Does he like bitter or sweet chocolates?

«time skip»
I ended up buying a heart-shaped chocolate....
We walked back to our room..

"Nee~ Nami-chan. You should go first I forgot to tell my classmate something"

"Sure *smile" I entered my room and was surprised to see....

"Yo Hinami~~" there was a boy with black spiky hair in my room..

"What are you doing here, hentai? I'll tell the teacher that you sneek into a girl's room..."

"Come on Hinami.. Don't be such a good girl~~ I was just curious about something..."

He pushed me to the wall and he leaned closer...

"How many times have you done this to me anyways?" I made an annoyed face...

"You're no fun Hinami... Btw... *leans closer* did you buy chocolate for me??"

My face redden. Stupid Toru!! I pushed him away and I fell to the ground...

"Wow Hinami~ Your face is so red and your ears are red too~~ Did you catch a cold?" He then carried me like a princess and put me on the bed...

"Should we continue what we have left in the infirmary?" He leaned closer... Go away Toru!!

"Nami-chan! Could you open the door? I can't find my keys.."

Haru! You're my hero!! (〒^〒)

"Tch.. Well, I'll wait for your gift tomorrow Hinami *smirk*" he then left the room through the window.. I opened the door.

"What happened to you Nami? *shocked*"

"Nothing" my face was like a tomato...

«time skip»
Everyone was talking about Valentine's Day in the cafeteria.

"Will you give chocolate to anyone today?" Asked a girl.

"I'm gonna give it to Igarashi-kun~~ and maybe confess to him~~" her friend answered..

"Kya!!! Me too! Me too!" Said the girl again...

Such annoying...

Haru and I walked to school together... When I entered my class, water came pouring down... Everyone looked at me and laughed.. I was soaking wet...

"Poor Momozono~" said Usomi-san while laughing...

Urgh!! I hate this so much.. Then someone wrapped me with a jacket.. I looked up and saw Toru-kun...

"Who did this to Hinami-san?! I will report this to teacher!" His face looked so angry...

"Toru-kun you don't have to... Its okay..." I said it quietly...

He pulled my hand and brought me to the teachers room..

"Miyako sensei!" He called our teacher's name. (I forgot to say that the teacher's name was Miyako)

"How could I... *turns around* What happened to you Hinami?" She looked shocked.

"Someone pour water on her when she entered the classroom..." He answered for me...

"You should bring her to the infirmary Toru. I'm sure there are some spare uniforms. I'll talk to your classmates about this.." she stood up and went to the classroom.

Toru and I went to the infirmary. Luckily there was a pair of spare uniforms just like Miyako-sensei told us. I took it and changes in the bathroom. After I changed, we walked back to class...

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him.

"Because you're my friend and I want to make you fall in..."

"Love?? Fall in love with you??!" I cut off his sentence..

"Meet me outside the girls dormitory tonight at 9 p.m. and I will give you my answer..." I walked faster to my classroom leaving him behind...

«time skip»
"What??! You promised Igarashi-kun to meet you at 9?!!" Haru asked me.

"Yes..." Why was I so stupid?? Usomi-san would see me....

Ding!

From: Igarashi Toru
To: Momozono Hinami

Hey! Two more minutes to go~ (^w^) I'm already outside of the girls dormitory because I can't wait~~

P/S. If you are wondering where I got your phone number, I got it from Miyako sensei's notebook~

He's a stalker....

"Well I should get going now.. The earlier the better..." I stood up and took the chocolate that I bought yesterday..

"Ganbatte Nami-chan!!" Said Haru..

I sneeked out of the dormitory since students are not allowed to go out of the dormitory after dark...

"Hinami~~" he waved to me...

"Sshh!!" He was so noisy..

"Here *gaves the chocolate* Toru-kun I.. I..."

"Momozono-san~~" oh no! What is she doing here??!

We both looked at the person who called my name... It was Usomi-san...

"You disobey my orders again... Now you're going to pay... *shows a knife*" she ran towards me while pointing the knife.. I closed my eyes... My body was frozen.. But... The knife didn't hit me?Don't tell me...

I opened my eyes... Toru was standing in front of me... The knife hit him in the stomach... Blood came out....

"To...ru?" My face was so pale...

Toru fell to the ground... Usomi-san looked shocked... She didn't plan for this to happen... I quickly hugged Toru in my arms... I cried a lot...

"Hinami... *touched my head* Don't cry... I promise I won't leave you again..." he murmured..

The things he said made me want to cry even more... I cried..

"I love you Toru..." I hugged him... And I screamed for help... The teachers came.

They called the ambulance. Usomi-san was taken to the counselor's office... I kept hugging him while crying... I can't stop crying... I don't want him to leave me again... Please Toru... Don't leave me...