final

Jihoon doesn't realize he is crying. Mingyu doesn't too, because the said male is already fast asleep on the alpha's chest.

Jihoon traces Mingyu soft features with his fingers. His tears still flowing and he didnt even bother to wipe it off.

He feels so sorry.

Toward everyone.

He doesn't even care about everyone except Mingyu. He just throwing tantrum when his mother locked him inside his room, blocking him from seeing Mingyu.

He missed to ask what had happened. He missed to scan the scars on Seungcheol when the other came with him. He missed to check on his other pack members if they are okay.

He knows his father is still there for all of the mention works, but isn't he the upcoming Alpha?

All of the metioned tasks are going to be carried by him someday. He needs to stabilize his heart before he can do that.

He needs to settle himself with Mingyu. So that he can be at ease. So that he can link with the other anywhere anytime he wants. So that he can finally... be completed.

Jihoon kisses Mingyu's head and whispers "I love you, Mingyu. So damn much that you can't even know" Jihoon let the slumber takes him away and with Mingyu in his embrace, Jihoon had the best sleep in his whole life.

.

.

.

"Jihoonnn... what are you doing here?!?!" Mingyu's mom shrieks out when she opens the newly repaired door only to see his son is sleeping on the said name.

"Mom~~" Mingyu whines while burying himself into Jihoon more.

"Omg you guys didn't- "

"No we're not." Jihoom mutters groggily.

"Ouh.. okay.. that's okay I think.. erm I- i just gonna leave." But before Mingyu's mom closes the door, Jihoon calls her again.

"Are you okay?" Jihoon asks.

"Eh.. ouh.. yeah we're fine. Seungcheol brought Jeonghan to his village to be cured and I'm okay. Don't worry, Jihoon." Mingyu's mom smiles at the Alpha.

"Thank you for everything, for saving Mingyu when I'm not here. When I should be here but I'm not" Jihoon bites his lips.

"It's my responsibility, Jihoon. Mingyu is my son-"

"I hope you will not take it in the rude way, but from now I'll take the responsibility from you. I'll take Mingyu as my mate. I promise I'll take care of Mingyu. I'll not let him in danger, I'll protect him even it'll cost my own life." Jihoon replays the words from his father and he understands each one of the words now.

Mingyu is now fully wake up and sobbing against the alpha's shirt.

Mingyu's mother smiles. "It's really took you a long time to say that, Jihoon. Take your time. I'll be at your house if you need me." Then she closes the door.

"Do you really mean that?" Mingyu lifts his bloated face covers with tears and snots.

Jihoon can't help himself but chuckles. "Gosh you need to take a bath, is this the way for you gonna greet your Alpha?" Jihoon nudges the other with his nose.

Mingyu pouts.

Jihoon kisses that pout away. "I mean it, each of every word that I said. Sorry for taking a long time Mingyu, I just need to think about something."

Mingyu's ears perk up upon hearing the words 'think'. He wanna know what did Jihoon think that makes him stop himself for that long.

"Jihoon, can i ask you? What are you thinking about?" Mingyu lays on his Alpha's chest again listening to the other heartbeats. It's so comforting.