Tip: NEVER.....assume things

A/N~ Greetings fellow readers! We just wanted to take the time to just simply thank you all for reading this book, it really does make us feel happy when we see new readers. As we promised here is an update on Sunday, so without further ado here is the chapter:

I endeavor to act normal as he was jogging his butt off; he was closer to where I was by the second I just can't resist his tempting and attractive face as I avert my gaze to his hair.

HIS FREAKING AMAZING HAIR

I know that when he comes jogging to where I stand; my "trying to act normal" act will back fire. I most certainly do not want to act like a complete fool in front of perhaps the most handsomest guy I have ever seen. I know in an instant that I have to dash away from him before I embarrassed myself.

I move my legs as fast as they possibly can take me; sweat forming on my forehead causing strands of my hair to cling to it. I glance back, only see him following me.

OH NO

I bolt into the park grounds, forcing my legs to push harder as I rather sprint than jog. I feel the burn sting of my aching throat as my lungs grasp for air, I was definitely very tired it felt like I was an athlete after running an eternity long marathon.

I couldn't run any longer. I stop at a bench, trying to catch my breath. I look around the area. Safe. I then close my eyes, hearing the heavy thump of my slowing heart beat. I listen to the repetitive beat, preparing myself to run again, until I hear the awkward out of beat thump that shouldn't have been present. I began opening my eyes gradually and then follow my gaze to the right to my very surprise I see the person I did not want to run into... Jackson.

"Hey babe," he says, a cocky smile glued to his appealing and flawless face as his dimples just simply carve into his cheeks.

I turn my head, looking for anyone. It was only me.

Did he just call me babe? WAIT DID HE JUST TALK TO ME?

"Hey," I timidly say, playing nervously with my dim paprika colored hair.

He makes no eye contact with me whatsoever but just simply says that he is going to keep running. I catch up to him, my legs moving at a steady pace. I look at him again waiting for him to say something, to say anything and notice me. Nothing. He doesn't notice me, one bit.

So much for running to him

"How is it going?" he asks, still making no eye contact with me but rather running in front of me.

"Good..." I trail off as he just instantly replies by saying cool.

WEIRD

It goes on like that for what feels like an eternity, he continues to ask and say weird things as the sun starts to set in the horizon, the sky looking unbelievably stunning.

"I'm going to head back home," he says.

I pull out my phone and see the time.

HOLY [INSERT WORD OF YOUR CHOICE] MOTHER WAS GOING TO BE MAD, I WAS EXTREMELY LATE FOR DINNER.

I run behind him as we head back to our neighborhood, speaking no words at all to each other. I notice that he was talking to himself.

I near my home; I look around seeing not a single person on sight. I look back to my house and I spot what right now was my biggest fear, my mother standing outside our home, her hands crossed together across her chest, the anger fusing in her once soft brown eyes.

"Where have you been," she scolds, glaring at me and then back at Jackson.

"It is not what you think, I didn't realize time had passed so quickly," I mumble, trying to fit the scattering words into their places.