Meeting Optimism

Max runs around the shop with a box full of packets of sugar. He is obviously going to make a hug mess if he continues to run with it. I have never seen him in such a hurry just to refill the sugar holders.
"Reese! Come and help me!" Max calls for help. I quickly run over there. Oh God, he is about to collapse with the whole box. Taking the box away from him, Max takes out his rag and wipes the sweat off his brow. How on earth could you be tired by just doing something so simple?
"So Reese what are you planning to do after you graduate high school?" Max asks me.
"Uh college or maybe back at this job. There's nothing to do that's fun in the world," I responded.
"Oh come on Reese! Stop being so pessimistic about things in life! Don't you want to enjoy it?" Max convinced.
"Max seriously stop it, I'm fine," I told him.
"No Reese, I'm tired of you being gloomy all the time! Isn't it time for you to cheer up?" Max said. Just then the coffee shop door opens with a jingle from the bell. It was a girl with curly blonde hair wearing a lemon print summery dress with wedges. She wore vintage heart sunglasses, she was the definition of a classy Hollywood shopper.
Jamie ran to the cashier to take her order.
                 "What's your name?" Jamie asks as she placed her Sharpie on the coffee cup.
                  "Sunny," the girl smiled taking off her sunglasses.
                   "Sunny eh? Well you look rather bright!" Isaac said happily.
"No Isaac, just no with the puns!" Jamie insisted. Sunny walked to a table and sat down. Taking out her smartphone snapping pics of our place, Sunny was probably a modern Marilyn Monroe in my opinion. As I finished my task with Max, I came over just to introduce myself.
                    "Hi I'm Reese and I work here," I introduced myself.
                     "Oh hello I'm Sunny!" She said excitedly. She was rather very bouncy.
                     "Your name really matches your personality and clothing choice," I say as if that was a compliment.
                      "Thank you! You know we should be friends Reese!" said Sunny. Sunny took out a notepad and wrote her phone number down and gave it to me. It reads Sunny Kendrick 630-1852 Hope we can be best of friends Reese!  That was the most sweetest thing I have ever received in my life.