Chapter 16

★☆★ Allyson's P.O.V. ★☆★

I spent two days cleaning the house - sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, scrubbing the walls, counters, tub, shower and sinks. I wanted everything to be perfect. My dad hired movers to get the stuff from my moms house and take it to the new one. Jason took me to his storage unit and let me get a few things. I felt bad for taking them but he said not to because it'd probably be thrown away since my mom insisted that her furniture was in better condition.

My dad insisted on getting me a new bed as a housewarming gift so a king sized bed sits in my room along with the matching bedroom set. My old bed and dresser is in the other bedroom. Every room is now complete. I got a couch, table and chairs from Jason. All that's left is to eventually get a TV in the living room.

Today is the day I am finally going to show my mom and Ryan. They still don't know that this is the house I'm getting. I haven't really had a lot of time to spend with Ryan so I'm hoping we can hangout later. I've been so busy with the house, he's only managed to sneak in a few kisses here and there.

Jason calls my mom and Ryan into the room. He decided to tell them we were saying goodbye to their old house since it just sold. "Today is the last time we'll get to see your childhood home so I thought we could go look at it one more time," Jason says once everyone's in the room.

"When are we leaving?" Ryan asks.

"Right now. You can ride with Allyson to make sure she doesn't get lost," Jason says with a small smile.

"Okay."

Him and my mom leave before us. When we get outside, I toss him the keys. "You can drive."

"Thanks," he says.

When we get into the car, I press my lips to the corner of his mouth. For a moment he just sits there but eventually he turns and begins kissing me. Somethings not right. Usually he's really into it but he's hardly kissing me back right now. Pulling away, I sigh. "What's wrong? And don't say you met someone else because I will absolutely flip out."

He lays his head back, looking out the windshield. "We've hardly seen each other this week and now you're moving out. I just feel like things are kind of ending."

I shake my head. "They are not. Things are going to be better for us. Tell your dad you're going to a friends tonight and you can stay with me."

He rolls his head to the side, looking me in the eye. "Okay. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it," I say with a small smile.

Leaning forward, I press my lips to his once more before he begins driving.

When we get to the house, my mom and Jason are waiting on the porch. Ryan and I follow them into the house and Ryan furrows his eyebrows. "Why is our couch in here? That's our table and chairs, too."

I grin. "I bought it."

My moms eyes widen. "What?"

I nod excitedly. "I didn't know this was their house but when we signed the papers, Jason showed up. Everything in here is mine. I live here."

My mom pulls me in for a hug. "Congratulations, honey."

"Thanks," I smile.

"I'm going to look around but Jason and I have to go to one of my work events after. Could you give Ryan a ride home?" my mom asks.

"Actually I'm going to my friends house later," Ryan says. "He doesn't live too far from here. I can walk. I wont be back until tomorrow."

"Okay."

Jason and my mom look around the house before leaving. When I look at Ryan, he smiles. He picks me up and I wrap my arms and legs around him. Carrying me up the stairs, he opens a door and leads me into the bedroom. "I feel like I'm in high school again," he chuckles.

I groan. "Don't think about the things you did with other girls in this house."

"We never made it into the house," he smirks. "You can be my first."

Our lips press against each other and his tongue fights for domination. Pulling away, he begins pulling my clothes off. When everything is off, his lips find mine once again. He begins moving up towards the top of the bed, encouraging me to move up with him.

When my head lays on the pillows, his lips begin moving downward. My breathing gets heavier as his lips get lower. He exposes my body further, pushing my thighs apart. His head dips down and his tongue dances along my body, making me arch my back. I moan softly when one of his fingers enters me. Moments later, another follows.

His tongue works its magic as his fingers continue at their agonizingly slow pace. "Ryan," I whimper.

His lips begin moving up again but his fingers continue. Using his free hand, his thumb rubs circles against my clit. Before I know it, I'm coming apart loudly. All I want is him. "I want to feel you," I say breathlessly.

He shakes his head. "Not yet, babe."

Laying beside me, he pulls me against him before pulling the blankets over us. "Ryan," I whimper. "I want to."

"Let me take you on a date tomorrow," he says.

I huff in annoyance. "How do you expect me to have a normal conversation with you after that?"

He smiles at me. "Just agree to go with me."

"Agree to have sex with me," I try.

"I agree to have sex with you... eventually," he adds with a chuckle. "But not until after we at least go on a date."

"Fine," I agree. "But if you expect this to work, I want you to spend the night here a few times a week."

"I am not even going to argue with that," he says.

I smile. "Good."

"Good," he says, mimicking me.

We cuddle in bed until we fall asleep in each others arms.

*******************************

VOTE ★ COMMENT ★ FOLLOW