Chapter 34

*** Allyson's P.O.V. ***

They told us it would take forty-eight hours for the results to come back. And that's only because Ryan paid for them to be rushed. Everything just seems so unreal lately. First my pregnancy and now this.

Unbidden tears fill my eyes. Slowly, I climb out of bed, careful not to wake Ryan up. He was begging me - I mean, kneeling on the floor, hands together, begging - to let him at least come to bed. So I agreed. He was careful to keep his distance.

But I just need a moment to myself. I go downstairs to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water before sitting on the counter-top. I have to tell him. Soon. It's unfair to keep it from him. It's his child too. Plus... I've been having these weird cravings. And not over food either. It drives me insane - having these uncontrollable emotions for him. Even through all that's been going on, I want to jump him. He's irresistible at the time.

Before I know what I'm doing, I'm halfway up the stairs. I climb into bed, pulling the blankets away from him. His eyes open as I straddle him. He glances at the clock on the nightstand and his eyes widen. "It's three thirty," he says. "What are you doing up?"

He reaches to turn the lamp on but I quickly grab his hands, lacing our fingers. "I have something to tell you," I say softly.

He raises his eyebrows. "Is it good or bad?"

I shrug. "It depends."

He nods slowly. "Okay. But what made you... decide to climb on me?"

"Well... that's part of what I have to tell you," I say. I grind my body against his, getting just the reaction I wanted. "I've been having these urges."

He shifts beneath me. "What kind of urges?" he asks.

"Urges to screw you on literally every surface in the house," I admit.

His lips quirk up in a smile. "I could live with that."

"But living with that would mean living with something else."

"What do you mean?"

I lean down and kiss his neck. "A kid."

Grabbing my upper-arm, he pushes me away slightly. "What?"

I sigh. "I was going to tell you but Leah ruined everything."

"Tell me what?" he asks wide-eyed.

"I'm pregnant, stupid," I chuckle.

Before I know it, he has flipped us over. His lips capture mine, wasting no time. His tongue brushes eagerly against mine as he grinds himself against me. The friction ignites something deep inside me and I moan. His lips move down to my neck as he continues grinding against me.

Slipping his hand between us, he slips it beneath the thin fabric of my pajama shorts. His thumb rubs against my clit and I part my legs, feeling myself building. My back arches off the bed as I come apart loudly.

His touch is gone and I stare up at him as I catch my breath. He stares at me, stunned. "That was quick."

"Urges," I groan, embarrassed.

His hand cups my cheek. "Don't be embarrassed," he whispers. "I love watching you come apart like that because of me. But next time I'd like to come with you."

I chuckle. He hooks his thumbs into my shorts, disposing of my panties and shorts at once. I sit up and raise my arms so he can pull my shirt off. When I lay down, he stares at my stomach. "I'm ten weeks," I say. "We'll find out the gender at the next appointment."

"How didn't I notice?" he asks.

He kicks his boxers off and leans down, kissing me. "Your body is changing," he says, kissing my stomach. His lips trail upwards until he reaches my breasts. His tongue rolls around each nipple, creating a sweet sensation deep inside me. "Your breasts," he groans.

He continues moving up until he reaches my mouth. My lips press against his as he closes the space between us.

******************************

He holds me as I come down from my high. Being with him is pure ecstasy. I love him. I don't think I could be without him. When I gain back my strength, he pulls away from me and sets me on my feet. "I love sex in the shower," I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck as the water cascades over us.

"Not just in the shower," he chuckles.

I laugh but turn serious after a minute. Staring into his eyes, I think of everything that we've been through. Before he can see the tears filling in my eyes, I lean my forehead against his chest. "Baby, please don't cry," he says, reading me like an open book.

He runs his fingers through my soaking wet hair and kisses the top of my head. "I'm sorry," I sniffle, refusing to let the tears fall.

He pulls my chin up. "Don't apologize. I know I'm putting you through a lot but we'll figure things out. The test results will be back tonight."

I swallow the lump in my throat and sniffle. "But what if he is your son. She'll have given you your first child and a boy - the child you want - before I could," I say. "It's just not fair. I can't compete with her when she's already won. Maybe she doesn't have you, but she'll have a hold on you for eighteen years at least. It's not fair."

He pulls me into a hug. Before he can say anything, we hear his phone ringing. His touch is immediately gone as he runs out of the bathroom. I quickly wash up then get out of the shower. I wrap a towel around me before leaving the bathroom. Ryan isn't in the bedroom so I go downstairs.

I wander through the house; through the living room and dining room until I reach the kitchen. My towel is ripped away and Ryan's arms wrap around me, carrying me to the table. I scream until he sets me down on the table. His naked body stands between my thighs and he grins. "I told you," he says. "It's not mine. You'll be the first to give me everything I've ever wanted."

So many emotions surge through my body but his lips on mine make me forget everything.

*******************************

VOTE ★ COMMENT ★ FOLLOW

{A/N: Yay! The moment you've all been waiting for. I think there will be one more chapter and an epilogue. Enjoy.}