A/N

Ugh! I hate myself for doing this to you all. Author notes in update form are the worst! But I have to take a hiatus from publishing for awhile. As in, until the end of school . My "brilliant" school blocked wattpad from our chromebooks at school and home so I have no way of quickly posting chapters. I will, however, keep writing so that when I do have the chance to post, I'll be able to post more than just one chapter. I'm really sorry to have to do this to you, especially right after I said I was going to publish more. 

I also might as well take the time thank you for voting and commenting your support of this story. I honestly didn't think people would like it, but thanks for proving me wrong. I'll keep this note short, so see you all later (hopefully soon).

Also, I am starting to write an Undertale fanfiction. If you know what Undertale is, then I'll tell you that it is a Sans x Reader, my first xReader I've ever done. I'd love to hear thoughts and ideas that you'd like me to put into the story. Your comments fill me with determination.

If you do not know what Undertale is, I'm sorry for your loss. Haha, just kidding! Undertale is a very popular RPG that has such a fantastic story line and many lovable characters. It's on Steam if you want to play it or if you want to watch someone else play it, I suggest Jacksepticeye. His voices are spot on!

Anyways, I can't wait to hear from you guys and will (painfully) wait until summer arrives. Bye!