//Intro\\

Hey guys! Okay so this is my first official story on Wattpad! I do write things other than fanfic that I will be posting eventually but I feel that this is a good place to start

Hey guys! Okay so this is my first official story on Wattpad! I do write things other than fanfic that I will be posting eventually but I feel that this is a good place to start. I wrote the majority of this story about a year or so ago and so it had already undergone some major editing, but I am sure that I will edit even further once it is completed.

I just want to ask that if you see any typos or are confused about anything, please ask/point it out to me nicely! I am aware that this story is probably terrible, but please bear with me, and feel free to share any ideas that you may have! Also, please refrain from cussing and/or swearing in the comments. I like to keep my stories as clean as possible for all readers. One other thing, if you don't like my writing then please remember that you have the choice to read it or not, so please no hate! Nobody is forcing you to read any of my stories.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy reading this and maybe if I'm lucky it won't be too terrible haha.

Happy Reading!

<3 Emily